3

—————————

Jennie was on her knees in front of her.

Lisa stroked her face as she grabbed her dick and put it in her mouth.

Lisa almost came from the sight.

"Just like that little saint, I love your warm mouth."

Lisa could feel it building and building. She almost came. She was almost there.

"Yes baby, you're so good at that."

She was about to come.

Then Lisa woke up.

"Fuck!" She looked down to see she was hard again. This was the third time that week. She kept having sex dreams about her. She hadn't gotten to see Jennie since they fucked on Friday. It was a weekend so they didn't have school. She'd woken up with a massive boner and a sex dream of Jennie every single night since then though.

Lisa looked down at it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you."

It wasn't behaving normally. Sure she woke up with boners sometimes but never for the same girl and she kept finding it harder and harder to get it to come down. Cold showers stopped working. Warm showers stopped working. She couldn't run it off. The only think that's worked was getting off and that only worked if she was thinking of Jennie when she did it.

She tried watching porn and it wouldn't work, it didn't appeal to her. Thinking of being inside Jennie though, she came almost instantly.

Fuck.

Lisa yet again had to reach down inside her sweats. She had school and she was probably going to be late now.

She thought about her dream. About her innocent Jennie giving her head and her cock was throbbing in her hand at the thought.

She started moving her hand across her length, thinking about what that warm mouth would feel like. She imagined Jennie taking her all in.

"Fuck Jennie." Lisa was moving her hand furiously now. Her hips thrusting up into it, thinking about fucking her little saint's mouth.

That was all it took. She came with Jennie's name on her lips.

She shook a bit as she came down.

She laid in bed for a second, contemplating what was happening. She had to do something about this. She had to get Jennie out of her head.

Maybe she just needed to fuck her again, to remind herself it was just another pussy. She never really fucked girls twice for that reason. They got boring. That had to be it. That's what she would do, she would fuck her again and then her dick would behave when it realized Jennie was just another girl she fucked.

________

Jennie was a little afraid to see Lisa that morning. She was determined to avoid her at all costs. She didn't want to be humiliated. She trusted Lisa enough not to say anything about their night but she knew Lisa had a bit of a temper when girls were clingy so she was so not going to be that girl. Even if all she wanted to do was exactly that. All she wanted to do was be held or kissed by Lisa. No wonder girls kept being clingy with her. Lisa just had that effect on girls apparently.

"What up Jendeuk."

"Hey Chu, how was your weekend."

"Perfect, I played games in Rosie's basement and made out with her on the couch." Jisoo smirked.

"Are you two dating yet?" Jennie giggled.

They always did that. They were always kissing each other and touching, ever since Rosie made it to high school but they wouldn't date each other for some reason. Everyone with eyes could tell they loved each other.