48 . Missing ?

Author's POV

Author's POV

The thunder rang loudly as rain poured in continuously . The storm was fierce as everyone shut themselves in the room . The entire country was facing the fierce storm on the weekend unable to go out an enjoy . 

But at the same time here was Taehyung pacing back an froth destroying everything in the house as everyone present in house trying to calm his anger . Today morning he had slight fever an his dear wife went out to buy medicine but it's evening now  she still had not came back . Something must have went wrong and then she is missing . 

Everyone was present in Taehyung's house to calm him down but the guy surely won't calm down even after destroying half of the furniture . 

"KIM TAEHYUNG IF YOU DON'T STOP DESTROYING THINGS THEN I WILL JUST DRUG YOU TO SLEEP . INSTEAD OF FINDING Y/N AREN'T YOU JUST PLAYING AROUND ?"Jimin yelled in anger as Taehyung marched forward taking Jimin by his neck and throwing him  onto the ground . 

" SHUT UP " Taehyung yelled before running outside taking his car and rode away in high speed not caring about anything . 

Somewhere else

Y/N woke up coughing up . She immediately closed her eyes because of the blinding lights . After adjusting to the bright light she opened her eyes . Y/N observed the surrounding to see herself in an old shabby room dark room tied up to pipe . 

"Huf where  am I ?"She asked to herself  looking around . Last thing she remember was her car meeting with an accident and she getting herself out of the burning car only to be punched on the face . Y/N groaned in pain licking and wetting her busted lips as she tasted the cold dried up salty blood . 

"Finally V's queen woke up "A person called out as Y/N looked up the door which opened to see an elderly looking man  at her with a mocking gaze . She blinked her eyes once more as the guy walked closer . Y/N who was sitting on the ground huffed and groaned in pain as the other guy watched in amusement . 

He sat down on the chair and made himself comfortable  . Y/N glared up at the old man with her fiery eyes knowing very well he was the one who kidnapped her . 

" Oof , very fierce glare . No wonder why that brat chose you "The guy spoke his voice somehow familiar to Y/N and his face as well as 

"Who are you ? "She asked more like mumbled trying to remember where she had seen him n/

"How can you not know me dear should I say daughter-in-law " The guy spoke in taunting tone as Y/N's eyes shot up looking at the guy . Now exactly remembering him . It was none other than Taehyung's father   ,Kim Junwei who was supposed to be dead . 

"What surprised !Do you know my dear son and you freaking husband tried to KILL ME "Junwei yelled in anger as he stood up and thew his chair which hit the wall besides Y/N and broke into pieces .

"But luckily I survived . Now it's my time to take revenge and rule over the world "The guy laughed like a maniac he was as Y/N stayed silent when he was finished he bent down and grab Y/N face making her look at him 

"You know I have been waiting for years to find that brat's weakness . I am very grateful for you to come into his life and be his weakness so I can take him down "Junwei spoke huskily as Y/N remembered Taehyung's voice 

Y/N smirked which ticked Junwei as he left her face as walked backward a bit 

"You can never bring down Taehyung "Y/N said when Junwei was about the walk out . Junwei turned his head to Y/N and laughed in a mocking tone . 

"Why ? I have you here dear daughter . I see you have tongue to speak "He mocked her over and over again as Y/N just glared and smirked as response 

"What ? Still thinking the tracker you had on your belt would help "Junwei spoke raising his eye brows . This left Y/N a shock as she looked up at him astonished . 
"You "She yelled in anger as Junwei laughed again

"Oh my dear , This game is mine so I know the rules very well "Junwei teased her as he walked out ready to crush Taehyung's empire but he forgot to notice the cunning smirk on the face of BlackMoon