43.Comfort

Your  POV

I looked out from the window of my bedroom smiling as I remembered everything that had happened . It has been a week since Taehyung had proposed to me. The next day when we came back to Seoul there had been a lot of changes in atmosphere . 

When I said my marriage proposal to Jimin he wasn't very happy and I am pretty sure that he cried that night but Ryu was there for him and the next day I got to know about Ryu and Jimin dating .Well my sister was straightforward from start so she directly confessed to him and Jimin who wanted to move on agreed . 

When both these two had became a couple there was new couple too . Jungkook and Jennie . Jungkook had already loved Jennie since they were not actually blood related too ,their relationship could work out . Taehyung was a bit angry when he heard that his dear sister was dating that too Jungkook . But I was able to coax him to agree with them .

On the other hand I came to know that Lilian is pregnant with Hoseok's child . They had already married when they were abroad and Lillian also graduated from her hotel management studies. Hoseok called me up as soon as I came back home saying that Lilian was two months pregnant . He said he couldn't contact me because my number, should I say my phone ,was with my husband who still hadn't gave it back to me  . So Hoseok had to find other means to contact me and that was through Ryu . 

My other two friends ,Namjoon and Rin had met up with me

My other two friends ,Namjoon and Rin had met up with me . Namjoon was already working under my company in my Busan branch . They had now shifted to Seoul since Rin's official head café is going to inaugurated here in Seoul . 

On the other hand I met up with my mother and step-father

On the other hand I met up with my mother and step-father .My mother was crying and begging me forgive her so I finally decided to forgive her as well as my step-father . Though I don't care about them much I finally got together with my step-brothers Soobin and Yeonjun who too cried when they saw me . When I allowed them to be close with me both of the sticking towards my side like a sticky paper for two whole days crying as they clung on to my hand . This of course irritated my possessive Tiger who finally kicked them out . 

Now that everything was in peace our marriage was also decided which is two days from now

Now that everything was in peace our marriage was also decided which is two days from now . As my personal wish to decorate and design my own wedding Taehyung left all the preparations of wedding to me .Besides Jungkook had made sure to lock Taehyung up in the office since there was a lot of pent up works to be done . 

So as planned I had already decided the venue and prepared everything. My wish to design my own wedding gown also came true I even designed my groom's dress with the help of Jimin since I am not so good with designing men's dress .  I didn't want a grand wedding just small yet homely wedding so only few close people will be there in the wedding .

I smiled getting up as I walked down to the kitchen, Jennie and Jungkook was watching something in the living room  and Mrs. Lina and Ron had already left the place . Did I mention that Jimin's new mansion is ready and he had already settled in there . And Ryu had also went to his mansion as per as Jimin's wish . 

After marriage Taehyung also insisted we also move together in the new house Taehyung brought . Well according to him it will give some privacy from kids (Jennie and Jungkook) I had no objection so I agreed .I'll probably leave my mansion to Jennie and Jungkook later . 

I entered the kitchen and took out the things to cook dinner for us four . Getting on my toes I opened the cupboard and took out the ingredients . Out of the blue a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach startling the heck out of me. I quickly turned behind to see a smiling bear .

 I quickly turned behind to see a smiling bear

"Taehyung .Oh gosh !You startled me "I said turning back to chopping the veggies. Taehyung nuzzled into my neck as he sometimes kissed my neck .  

"I missed you . Did you miss me ?"Taehyung asked cutely as I shook my head as a 'No' .
"Baby...." Taehyung whined nuzzling more into my neck as I smacked his head.
"Keep your hands for yourself Taehyung "I said as Taehyung pouted even more before jumping and sitting on the kitchen slab. 

"What are you making dear "Taehyung asked stealing a carrot from my chopping board .
"Dinner vegetable pasta "I replied cutting the carrots into fine shapes as Taehyung nodded .

"I love your cooking most ,It's better high class restaurant Babe "Taehyung commented as I smiled poking his bread cheeks making Taehyung smile  more. 
"Aren't you  my cute Tiger ?"I babied him as Taehyung frowned . 

" Cute tiger ?You know Tigers can be dangerous too right ?"Taehyung said jumping down as he looked at with a devilish smile .Oh God what is he cooking up? Taehyung ran towards me as he started tickling me . I laughed as I tried to push him away. The tickling session made me to pull out the flour making it fall on top of Taehyung who paused his actions . I laughed looking at the white Taehyung . 

Taehyung huffed before taking fallen flour from the ground and throwing at me and this led to a war of food between me and Taehyung

Taehyung huffed before taking fallen flour from the ground and throwing at me and this led to a war of food between me and Taehyung .We laughed looking at each other covered in flour and other colored powder . It was really a funny sight to see 

Author's POV 

The two happy souls was in their own world playing with each other unaware of two pair of staring at them giggling while recording the whole thing . On the other hand known of the two couple didn't  knew another pair of dark eyes watching their happy moments 

for how long will this happiness last ?Only the fate knows ...