37. Meeting Him

Author's POV

Author's POV

Y/N took a deep breath looking at the door infront of her with a thumping heart she slowly opened the door silently . She got inside Taehyung's hospital room looking around . Luckily there was no one inside rather than Taehyung . Taehyung turned his head to the door where there stood Y/n with a bouquet of white rose flowers and a box . Taehyung didn't waste even a moment before rushing towards Y/N . His broken hand was already cured and just took the bandages off. Let's say her practically jumped on top of her as he tightly embraced Y/N who hugged him back. Tears spilled out of Taehyung's eyes as he sniffed in Y/N's smell .

 Tears spilled out of Taehyung's eyes as he sniffed in Y/N's smell

 The same scent of Roses and lavender . Taehyung started mumbling a lot sorry while crying and hugging Y/N possessively . Y/N quietly patted Taehyung head like a child before making Tae sit on the bed . She sat besides him letting Tae continue his hugging sessions .
"I missed you a lot Y/N. I am sorry . Please don't leave me "Taehyung said holding onto Y/N as he hid his face in her neck . Y/N smiled as she patted his head in a comforting manner .
"I missed you too "She whispered .Hearing her response Tae stiffed in astonishment . 
"Really ?"Taehyung asked as Y/N nodded . 
"And I am sorry for not visiting earlier "She spoke slightly no cut that very guiltily .
"It wasn't your fault .I know you need time  .I am happy that you at least came to visit me now . " Taehyung said smiling as he held Y/n's hand softly before kissing it . Y/N slightly blushed at the action which Taehyung noticed .He was happy yet confused .
"Tae ...there is something I have to say "Y/N said taking a deep breathe holding Taehyung's hand tightly . Taehyung stiffed in fear of rejection . It was true that he forced Jin to make Y/N come here but he never expected her to really visit him that too this fast . Little did he know it was not only because of Jin's words but also because of a certain old lady . Taehyung now hearing Y/N's statement felt as if Y/N came here only to reject him .His heart was paining as he thought of all negative scenarios . He looked away in dejection. Y/N who somehow sensed Taehyung's dejection smiled slightly as she patted his hand in a comforting way . She then cupped Taehyung's face . As Tae looked at her astound by the actions

 As Tae looked at her astound by the actions