11 .Fighting Lesson?

They sound of cold metal being dragged through the walls was heard inside the dim lighted room

They sound of cold metal being dragged through the walls was heard inside the dim lighted room . As soon as the sound echoed in the dark basement ,the men who were tied up into the chair shivered . Cold sweats formed on their forehead as the began to shake in fear , knowing the meaning of the sound . Fear and Pain engulfed their body as a dark chuckled was heard . A melodious laugh of siren echoed in the four walls as they men who were tied up started to cry . Think of men who dominate other's cry !

"Look ,I came to visit you guys again ?"The siren's voice spoke . Just like a siren , so sweet and melodious to hear and see , an enchanting personality but that was just to hide the wolf underneath  .
The main four men tied up on chairs while 10 or 15 tied up on the floor ,all bruised up and  beaten badly .
"Aren't you guys going to greet me "The silhouette spoke stepping into the light . The person wore a black mask , a cap , they eyes was also covered with hair bangs . The person was wearing all black , black cap, black mask ,black shirt with black leather jacket , black jeans . The person wore layers and layers of clothing for sure .

"Don't worry , today I am not going to play with you . I am tired with you guys "The black person exclaimed.
"Will you let us free now ?"One of the four who was tied up chair dared to speak .
"Um you could say ,from today onwards you won't feel pain anymore "The predator spoke as everyone let out their breath . They thought the person won't beat them up again like Predator did everyday unless he/she was in good mood .
"Ah !Ah !Ah , don't get excited much . I said from today onwards you're free of pain, Because today is the end of you guys "The scary voice boomed inside the four walls . 

" I wish to say see you in hell , but I don't want to meet you disgusting animals there too , so bye "The black person spoke . 

That's the day when a history of Seoul , Korea took place. The history of blood pool . 

Your POV

Waking up from my not so peaceful sleep, the first thing I saw was a cute bear hibernating peaceful , yes , Taehyung was sleeping besides me . He must have fallen asleep after yesterday night's incident .I stood up walking towards the washroom to have my daily morning shower . Stripping off my dress , I entered the warm showers ,feeling so revealed with the hot water touching my freezing skin . Cold showers at freezing cold nights can be really bad for health , And I think I might catch cold sooner or later . 
I looked at myself in the mirror after drying my body , I definitely came out from Zombie land . Brushing my long hair and tying up it into a pony tail , I dressed up in a decent clothes which Jennie gave me . White sweater along with white sweatpants . It was a high neck dress .

 It was a high neck dress