26. Court's decision

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Okay ,so you need to calm down . Nothing is going to happen Yeah !Don't be  nervous we have full evidence here and we can win this case easily " Hwasa my lawyer spoke as she walked back and froth .Okay you must be wondering what happened right ? Technically speaking few weeks before the police arrested me which I quiet expected ,they framed me for being Blackmoon  the criminal who went against the agency . Apparently Taehyung and Jimin was able to get me out but of course the agency won't leave me alone . So, they complained a case against me which too I was quiet expecting . This led me to find a lawyer and Solar insisted me with her friend Hwasa who is a lawyer .And today was the final decision date of the court and here I am in the lobby with my lawyer and Ryu . To be honest I am least a bit worried ,I mean we have full proof evidence against them and can easily win the case .And here is my lawyer asking me , who was sitting calmly in the couch , to calm down while she was freaking out as she walked back and froth .This women is something else .

"Hwasa ,I think you need to calm down first" I said casually as I walked out since it was our turn

"Hwasa ,I think you need to calm down first" I said casually as I walked out since it was our turn .Jimin and Taehyung was already outside and as they both nodded at me as I smiled back before going to the court ,the place where the judgement was being held . I entered the hall through the side door with Hwasa trailing behind me .Others including Jennie, Jungkook, Yoongi and my three doctors was seated  . Hwasa went towards her seat in the defense lawyer places while I went and stood in the box as I should . In the corner of my eye I could see Liam and Joan that brat too with other agency people . The media and others were already seated .And Judge was already reading the crimes and the procedure .
After a good 7-8 minutes all the procedures was over and it was time for  them to prove me guilty . I heard the agency hired a talented and experienced lawyer .Let's see how this ends !
"Your honor as listed out now . The crimes committed by this lady is too much . I request you to give justice and punish this women  "The elderly looking man spoke as he stared at me .Bro what are you staring at me for ? I know I am pretty beautiful .
"Objection your honor" Hwasa spoke. 
"Objection overruled .Let me ask first .Miss Y/N are you really the Blackmoon "The judge asked as I gave him a smile .
"Your honor Is this something to ask that hideous mark is itself states clear she's the one " The lawyer against me spoke impatiently .
"Silence!!Mr. Don ,please don't interrupt "The judge spoke to the lawyer as I smirked .I looked back at the judge as he was already boring his eyes deeply at me . 
"Yes I am Blackmoon and I wear this mark with proud "I spoke my eyes also darting towards the other lawyer who accused my mark . Dude you haven't been in my place so don't judge me .
"Then are you the one who did the crimes ?" The judge asked looking at me above his glasses .
"Your honor please don't waste time and puni-"Lawyer Don's words were interrupted by the judge as he glared at him.
"The court as some procedures and we will abide by that . Don't again interrupt it Mr. Don " the  elder guy spoke with a scary expression giving away the last warning. Damn that was quiet scary . Now I know why people say not to make the elders angry .The judge looked at me expecting an answer as I cleared my throat before speaking.
"No I am not the one one who committed the crimes "I spoke clear cut with a straight tone as the judge nodded .
"Miss Y/N , you say you're are not the one who did the crimes yet you admit you're agent Blackmoon . How should I interpret this ?" He asked looking at me .Hwasa what the heck are you doing . You were supposed to argue for me but why aren't you speaking ?I glanced at Hwasa as she stood up before speaking .
"Your honor my client over here is innocent though she is the agent Blackmoon. Besides my client resigned from agency a year before the incidents and crimes occurred so how could she possibly become a traitor to her own country which she served all these years . This is the resignation contract of her and I can prove that my client here is innocent "Hwasa spoke confidently .Wow she's amazing than thought ! the judge took the evidence submitted as he carefully looked though it.