25.Media & Government

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

A month has passed since my heart surgery and all confessions .And Today I am finally getting out of this hell .A lot of things happened this whole month  . Jimin and Taehyung made up with each other with my help of course .Jimin and Taehyung already made up plan to kill Park Jihyun too . And at the same time Park Jihyun found about this and fled away from the country . Currently both of them are looking for him in the whole globe . Jimin's mother that is my aunt was kicked out by Park Family by of course Jimin .I thought he'll feel a bit restless or sad but to my surprise Jimin was more calm and happy for her toleave his life . Jimin was sad and annoyed to accept I was his  cousin sister but then he finally understood me .Though he is heart broken every time he sees me . I know Jimin still loves me in a romantic way though he saying that he'll stop that feeling and it was clear from his behavior .Jimin needs time and I am glad to give him as much as time as he wanted . 
 Taehyung on the other hand was okay though is so obsessed with trying to find Jihyun to take revenge .And then he also assigned me another psychiatrist although I have Moonbyul . The new psychiatrist was from  America and he was a well known doctor . He was also Taehyung's cousin ,Kim Seokjin . Kim Seokjin was actually a nice doctor . When my whole story was narrated in front of him, he didn't seems to despise or be wary of me . Instead he was understanding and comfortable with me . Like that I started taking therapy sessions with him to overcome by depression and obsession towards cutting my hands . His sessions really was helping and I was improving myself .

On the other hand as I took these sessions , Seokjin also started treating Taehyung and Jimin

On the other hand as I took these sessions , Seokjin also started treating Taehyung and Jimin . To be honest all three of us became his  patient . Jimin was suffering from anxiety and insecurity and his obsession towards seeing blood was too much .And Taehyung also had his obsession to works which I found out when I stayed with him for almost 2 months . Taehyung was addicted to working and overworking himself . So, I insisted both of them to have therapy sessions too which was quiet difficult . I had to throw a tantrum and go for stubborn food strike for that and eventually they agreed since they couldn't see me going on hunger strike which might affect my heart .   And that's how we three started being Seokjin's patients . 
 When all this was going Ryu was quiet all the time and one day I had enough and so I confronted her . She told me she was quiet shocked and  annoyed at the same time . She was obviously disappointed since I didn't tell this to her before . But nevertheless she accepted me and also resigned from the agency . 

And  finally after lot of whining I am out of this four luxury  white walls .I was in the elevator with Taehyung and Jimin obviously carefully checking me and my wounded shoulder . I was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and Taehyung was holding my bag while Jimin holding my hand with half-pained expression .