4. Mr. Jeon

Your POV

Your POV

Tired I dragged myself into my company .Last night was hectic .Phone calls from my family and friends  talking about Jimin, kept me awoke all night .My so called step-dad came to my house in the middle of night when all I wanted to do was sleep. He lectured and scolded me about 3 hours straight trying to make me reconsider about the proposal but I was firm in my decision to not marry Jimin. And guess what ?I literally had to kick him out of house then only to be called by mother in Phone to scold me .And at last I gave up as I switched off my phone and slept not caring about anything .But again like usual I woke up because of haunting nightmare .Usually to sleep i use the pills but Doctor instructed me not to take it anymore so I didn't take it .But without the pills there was no sleep for me .I gave up in early morning as I took the sleeping pill .

I gave up in early morning as I took the sleeping pill

 And I woke up at 9 to see that i overslept .I rushed myself to the company .
Now here I am walking inside like a dead zombie !Wait isn't zombies already dead ?Whatever. I am actually dragging myself to the elevator . Sighing to myself I forced myself to smile at the employees. 
"Didn't have a good sleep mam ?"One of my employee asked 
"hmm True .How do you know it "I asked curiously as she smile giggling 
"Well ,You always come so cheerfully , greeting and chatting to everyone now you're looking so dull and gloomy just simply smiling .So ,it's too oblivious "She said as I smiled sincerely nodding my head .At least I gave out good impressions to others .I walked out of elevator waving a bye to my employee as I turned around to see Reon standing there like usual .I walked up to my room lazily as Reon kept blabbering my schedule. 
"So ,in all rather than the paper works you only have one meeting "Reon said as I slumped into my chair with  closed eyes .

"Hmm. Meeting ?With who ?"I asked lazily 
"You were not listening ?Huh ?Well ,with Mr. Kim Taehyung "Reon said as I sighed nodding 
"Time "I asked opening my laptop and computers 
"30minutes from now .They'll arrive within 27more minutes "Reon said precisely as nodded 
"hmm .Is the meeting room ready yet ?"I asked hazily 
"yes it is .Do you want to check ?"
"Nah !I trust you .Besides my head is aching to much .Can you bring me a cup coffee "I asked staring to work
"Okay "Reon shortly replied as he walked out .I started working ignoring my phone vibrating with Jimin's usual morning calls . 

Time passed by that I didn't even knew it was time for meeting .Reon came in to call me as I nodded .I stood up fixing my clothes