47. Decision

Author's POV 

It was yet another peaceful Sunday , a week after Taehyung and Y/N officially got married or let's say a week since Taehyung officially decided not to leave Y/N alone even for a second . Taehyung and Y/N within these week shifted to their new house  and is settle now . 

And Today the couple invited the others for dinner more like Y/N invite them ignoring her husband's whines and  protests

And Today the couple invited the others for dinner more like Y/N invite them ignoring her husband's whines and  protests . According to Taehyung he needed some alone time with his angel and that alone time would probably last till years as Y/N rebuke the idea .The inner was already set an on the log table everyone was seated .

Jimin I Ryu I Jennie I Jungkook I Lillian I Hoseok

------------------------------------------------------------Taehyung 

Rin  I Namjoon I Jin I Solar I Hwasa I Y/N 

Seating arrangement  ⬆⬆️

They were eating in peace occasionally parsing Y/N for her good cooking skill and talking about other matters . Jimin today was hyper active as he spoke towards y/n on the recent collab offers he got. Y/N on the other hand was happy to Jimin back to his normal self . But her husband was not that much happy because the guy was stealing his angel's attention from him . Taehyung sat there pouting an huffing like little kid who lost their chocolate . 

Jennie and Jungkook on the other hand was adoring the baby bump on Lilian and coming up with names for the unborn baby . While Lilian's husband Hoseok was laughing an looking at Taehyung's sulky behavior and talking to him about Y/M's agency life . Telling the tales of their mission and Y/N's col past self 

Namjoon and Rin include themselves in conversation between Jimin Y/N business talks after all Namjoon was now the manager under Y/N's company .Others were busy in their own conversation 

Taehyung cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention as the table became quiet . He looked at Y/N who nodded as if giving a signal . 

"Hm well we want to announce something " Y/N spoke smiling looking at her husband who grabbed her hand as if seeking for comfort which Y/N gave by patting it under the table . 

"Actually I am resigning from the position as CEO of Kim enterprises " Taehyung declared shocking everyone in the room  .
"WHAT ???"Jungkook and Jimin was the one who yelled first . 
"Yes an I am panning to give that positron to Y/N may angel ."Taehyung said looking at his wife grinning happily   .

"Hyung on't you think its a bit too much . I mean Y/N can be the CEO but why are you resigning . You both can be CEO together right ? "Jungkook said trying to change Taehyung's mind . 
"Besides Y/N already have to take care of her own company . It'll be a burden for her "Jimin reasoned out as others nodded in agreement . 

"Ah about that . I'll be leaving the position of CEO in my company to Jennie an Jungkook . As you said I can't manage two companies at same time so I decide to give to Jungkook an Jennie . Jennie is studying fashion designing now and Jungkook is already a good business man   . So they together can look after the company ." Y/N stated as Jungkook and Jennie looked at each other surprise 

"What are you saying unnie . The company is your hard work "Jennie spoke refusing the offer . 

"Jen , we already took the decision to leave to to you guys . Y/n will take over my company . Truthfully I never wanted to be a business man , I was just force to be one . So now I am going to fulfill my real dream of being a photographer and Artist "Taehyung announced .

The table was left in silence again . Everybody digesting the information given . The first one to break the silence was Ryu who laughed out loudly . 

" I really can't believe out of everything you want to be come a artist . Seriously brother-in-law it doesn't suit you " Ryu said laughing at Taehyung who pouted an whine holding Y/N's hand .

"Hey !It's no time to make jokes . Taehyung ,Y/n are you sure this is your final decision ? "Jimin asked quiet seriously as the lovely couple nodded in agreement . 

"We have thought thoroughly and took this decision " Taehyung spoke looking at Y/N who was munching over her food in delight . 

"If that's the case we respect your decision "Namjoon was the one who spoke this time as others nodded their  head .

"If that's the case . Let's officially announce it to the media as well as the employees next Thursday "Y/N declared Jennie and Jungkook looked at her widening their eyes.

"This fast ? "Both of them yelled in sync as others chuckle Jennie blushed in embarrassment and looked down . 

"Why you want it tomorrow ?" Y/N teased as Jungkook immediately denied shaking his head . 

"Okay then it's decided for next Thursday    "Taehyung sai as they happily continued their rest .