17. Messed Up

Author's POV

Author's POV

Tick Tock the clock's silent ticks echoed in the room as Taehyung sat on the chair worried and confused .Just were did he went wrong ?He couldn't find out the answer to the same question repeating in his mind .All his plans are messed up because of his one careless mistake. But what makes him more worried was Y/N has not woken up still now after she fainted .He could not call a doctor at the moment because of safety issues and only Jungkook, who knew nothing about medicine, is with him at the moment . As for Jennie , she was kidnapped by Park Jimin and that is the main issue now . Jimin found out it was him but for the worse or best he couldn't find the mansion's location .So, he kidnapped Jennie and threatened him. 
 The game he started seems to go against him as Taehyung is really a mess right now . The only way now is to return Y/N back but he couldn't just let her go especially when she is unconscious . Taehyung didn't know what to do now . Jungkook was in the same situation . 
   But on the other side Y/N woke up only to see her in her own room and the Mansion was unusually very quiet . She sat straight on the bed and coughed out the blood staining her own white shirt . Thanks to her luck, no one was in the room at the moment . She walked into the washroom with difficulty as she changed into a new outfit before cleaning her mouth and removing the blood stains .Y/N walked down with her wobbly legs and aching head . She straight away  went to the office room as it was the only room with Light. Confused she opened the door with difficulty .
   As soon as she opened the door the two males inside snapped the head to the opened door to only see Y/N standing there with difficulty ,she was clutching on the door for support . Jungkook quickly helped her and made her sit on the couch while Taehyung walked towards her in hurry .
"What happened ?"
"It's already late why is Jennie not here ?" She asked in a low voice sensing in the thick air . Taehyung sighed before kneeling down in front of Y/N as he stared up at her eyes. Y/N was confused as heck as she stared back at Taehyung.
"What.....happened ?"She asked again trying to read his eyes .
"Jennie she was kidnapped by that Park Jimin "Taehyung spoke with hatred as he averted his gaze not able to look at her .
"And ?"She asked wanting Taehyung to continue . Her heart was already beating fast but she was calm like an ocean without showing any emotions . 
"And what ? He demands you back "Jungkook yelled frustrated .
"Then do it "Y/N replied calmly staring at Jungkook who was visibly worried .
"What !! You seriously want to go back ?"Jungkook asked surprised .
"Look at the points , Jimin won't hurt me even if I go back but Jennie, he will surely hurt her if he couldn't find me .  Jennie is more important now . Besides you can't keep me here forever "Y/N spoke calmly with a smile which definitely made Taehyung angry .
"So you're just going to leave me again for that worthless person ?Don't you know he 'll force you again ? Do you think he'll leave Jennie just like that ? This means a war !!"Taehyung yelled standing up as Y/N sighed .