44. Obsessed

Author's POV

Most of us knows the story of Rose and Jack from Titanic . Their pure yet unfortunate love . Even if the end was filled with cries and wailing there is something that we often not notice in their story . The will of Jack to sacrifice even his own life for the safety of his love .And that mindset was same as Taehyung .His thirst for his angel's love is always equal to his willingness to sacrifice everything for her . 

Y/n looked up  at the tall building in front of her feeling proud that her fiance was the one who manages the building . Y/N smiled as she walked in elegantly passing by the guards and the workers . All the workers bowed to the young CEO already knowing who she was and how much their own CEO  treasures the her .

 All the workers bowed to the young CEO already knowing who she was and how much their own CEO  treasures the her

Y/n entered the elevator as the two employees in the elevator greeted her with heart eyes . A bit awkward Y/N pushed the button to highest floor and waited patiently as the elevator started moving . 

Somehow gathering up the courage one of the worker greeted Y/N

Somehow gathering up the courage one of the worker greeted Y/N . 
"Good morning ma'am .Are you here to meet Mr. co- I mean Mr. Kim ?"She asked politely as Y/N smiled before chuckling . She already knew the nicknames of Taehyung among the workers as a  result she also knew what the employee was going to call Taehyung before correcting herself . 

"Yes , I sure am here to meet Mr. Cold-Dragon "Y/n said in a teasing tone making the two workers go red due embarrassment as the dropped their head . Y/N smiled at their cuteness as she patted one of their head saying 

"It's okay ,I already know those nick names . Besides I totally agree with those names "Y/N said winking at the end making the two girls smile and look at her in admiration . Y/N walked out leaving the girls alone to squeal in happiness 

She entered the private floor as she saw Taehyung's secretary and Jungkook in front of the office room . Y/N looked around , it was her first time here in Taehyung's private floor and she was fascinated by the interior.