Chapter 5

As soon as you and Mimi got home you made your way to your room. Sunday nights you reserved for some personal time which meant a nice hot bubble bath. You began running your water and added some bubbles along with a mixture of bath salts you had mixed in a jar on your sink. While the tub water filled the top you flipped through your playlist for some good tunes. No bath time was complete without music. Next were candles, a staple to add to the ambience of a relaxing soak. You placed 4 around the bathroom before flipping the light switch off. The candles flickered causing the lights to dance across the room creating a soft glow along with filling the room with a smell of vanilla. You laid your towel on the small table next to the tub and began to undress.

As you lowered yourself into the hot bubbly water you let out a sigh. This was so needed after a long week of exams and great weekend start to summer break. "Crap, I forgot my wine." You thought. You grabbed your phone and selected Mimi's name in your text messages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          "Can you bring me a glass of wine?"

"Why can't you get it? Lazy."
                            "Because I'm in the tub. Please, don't you love me."

"I do love you, but what's me getting you wine have to do with it?"

                             "It's essential for my weekly healing ma'am."

"Fine XP"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You listened as you heard Mimi's door open down the hall as she shuffled through the hallway to head downstairs to the kitchen. Within a few minutes you could hear her trudging back up the steps and through your bedroom door. She rounded the corner of the bathroom door with a glass of red wine in her hand.

"Here you go your majesty." She said as she handed the glass to you.

"Thank you my most precious servant. Remind me to add an actually coin to your monthly pay for such a good dead." You chuckled as you took a long sip from the glass before placing it on the side of the tub.

"Why you got it all romantic looking in here? I need you to start running my baths for me. I'd never need a man then." She laughed as she admired our aesthetically pleasing bath time.

"I got you! I'll even put rose petals from the door to the tub." You wiggled your eyebrows.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." She said as she headed back towards the exit of the bathroom.

"Mimi, hold on! I need you to do one more thing for me." You yelled at her before she could get out the bedroom.

"What do you want now lady?" She said as she appeared back in the bathroom doorway with a hand on her hip.

"Will you please hand me the paper out of my pants pocket." You pointed at the jean shorts laying in the pile across the room. Mimi walked over to the pile and reached down and picked up the shorts, rummaging through the front pockets till she pulled out the napkin with the number on.

"Is this Mikey's number?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she handed it to you.

"Yes, he told me to text him when we got back remember." You said as you began keying the number into your contacts.

"Mmmmhhmmm, better not be sending him no risky photos of you laying in the tub!" She said as she attempted to head back to her room again.

"What do you think I am? I'm a respectful lady!!! You yelled through the room which was met with an evil laugh through your bedroom. You shook your head and turned your attention back to the phone. You selected the contact that now said 'Mikey" and pushed the 'send text' option.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "It's Y/N, we made it back safely. Thanks for the games :)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You quickly placed the phone face down on top of your towel. If you didn't you would constantly keep checking your phone anticipating an answer. Within moments the phone dinged, signaling a message. You quickly reached for your phone. "Message from Mikey" the screen displayed as you clicked on the notification.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good, and you're welcome :)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's it? How do I respond to that?" You thought. Not much to go on so you decided to not respond. You didn't want to push it so you placed the phone back in its spot on your towel. After all, he was the leader of The Tokyo Manji Gang. Which seemed so weird once you thought about it. He wasn't scary at all like you pictured the leader to be, nor were the rest of them. You relaxed into the water, sinking down to your chin. Last thing you needed to worry about was a guy, so you wouldn't. You grabbed your glass of wine and took a sip. 'DING'. You quickly shot up to a sitting position in the tub causing the tub water to rock back and forth, splashing against the side of the tub. You wiped your hands on the towel and retrieved your phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you what you doing?"