❛𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠❜

it all felt slow. no, without  a doubt, everything was in slow motion. my ears are starting to ring. is this the end for me?

shoyo stepped back before falling to the ground. blood was starting to pour out of his nose and mouth. the first to be able to reach him was natsu, "NO NO NO NO, SHOYO!" she places his head on her lap to provide support, tears started to form on her eyes. watching her sibling die right in front of her it made her heart ache. blood started to stain her clothes which she ignored and paid no mind to.

he opens his eyes halfway, "aniki?" he manages to speak out due to the blood starting to pool in his mouth, "yes, yes, aniki is here. asahi, call an ambulance! hurry!" "on it!" shoyo sadly smiles he watches the sky turning orange, he starts to see other faces which he too recognized.

"please don't leave us!" lev cried out loud, yaku manages to him on the back of his head, "don't fucking say it like he is going to die right now!" "i'm sorry, yaku san..."

"what lev says, don't leave us. we can't handle it!" daichi says the others also agreed on his statement. chatters filled shoyo's ears. "the ambulance will be here in 10 minutes!" asahi announces to all of them, hearing what he said, shoyo sighs, "i don't think i can make it..." blu slaps him and cupped his cheeks with both his hands catching shoyo off guard and letting natsu yell his name, "don't say that! i hate it if you would give up this easily!" tears started to form on his eyes.

some made their way to the edge and gape down on the first floor to see hoshiro laying there lifeless in his own pool of blood.

shoyo laughs which made blu start to tear up. "i'm sorry, blu. but really, i don't think i can make it" it saddened them more and shoyo heaves a sigh. even the ones with a stone facebshed a tear.

"don't cry, you all look ugly if you do." he jokingly says which made them wipe their tears away, however, natsu didn't she let her warm tears fall on his cheeks as she sniffled. shoyo weakly wipes the tears away.

"i'm sorry for earlier. you can call me a backstabber for as many time as you want..." they all shook their heads, "no, hinata. you did us a big favor, thank you." iwaizumi remarked while the rest agreed to him. they were deeply thankful for what shoyo they didn't want to give up just now, they have hope that he can make it.

"i actually didn't think this through before..." shoyo comments, "the decision was decided last minute once i saw blu hurt. guess i'll have to suffer the consequences." paramedics then came but it was too late for them. but they still brought him to the hospital. only the leaders and natsu went and followed the ambulance back to the hospital.

he was brought in the emergency room as natsu and the leaders only stood outside. anxious and waiting impatiently.

the parents of the two were then called and informed about the situation. in a rush, they arrived at the hospital in no time. just to see the seven of them sitting down on the chairs outside the emergency room. natsu walked back and forth; biting her nails, it was a bad habit of hers.

their mother, emiyo, came up to natsu, while their father, sadao, went up towards the other men to ask what has happened.

"natsu, dear, tell me what happened to shoyo?" she asks trying to stop the woman from biting her nails. she looked at emiyo for a split second before looking away, she couldn't face her since shoyo resembles her so much she couldn't bear it. emiyo holds both her shoulders and makes her look directly as her face, "what. happened?"

natsu had enough and broke down sobbing in front of her mother, "SHOYO'S DEAD AND I- I DIDN'T PROTECT HIM AS THE OLDER SIBLING I AM!"

"your son sacrificed and died for us, we're sorry we couldn't protect him..."