❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟐𝟓❜

be prepared for what's to come later

shoyo looked at the two older men in front of him. "and what questions are they?" sugawara tapped his fingers on his cheek, "regarding on your sudden dissapearance, hinata."

"is there a problem with it?" he raised a brow and tilited his head, 'as i thought, directly questioning me, huh.' he knew that this time would come. even the questioning.

but he didn't expect it to be this early, "yes, we have found it quite suspicious." daichi ran his fingers through his hair "along with you directly answering our questions." he added.

shoyo crossed his arms, 'hmm, they're smart. i like it.' he stared at them,
"it's a question, i answer them. in fact, everyone answers them." he scoffed, "only liars don't answer, daichi san, sugawara san."

"welp, at least you have a point there," sugawara stood up from his seat and sat beside him. "coming from someone who tries to lie most of the time."

shoyo's breathe hitched from the moment he heard sugawara's last sentence. 'so he found out this soon enough?' his eyes slightly widen but went back to it's natural state.

"hehe... just kidding! i - no - we know that we trust you. now wouldn't you lie?" sugawara squinted his eyes while a smile was plastered on his face.

shoyo chuckled in an innocent manner, "of course i wouldn't. i too trust you guys too!" he beamed a smile as his fingers were starting to tremble on his lap.

daichi took notice of this,
"you're fingers are shaking, you know that?" he pointed out, shoyo looked down, he stopped, "oh, i didn't notice that!"

"oh how can i forget this," daichi remembered something, he sat beside shoyo and looked at him in the eye.
"how was the coversation of those two random men in the basement related to you, hmm?"

shoyo shrugged his shoulders, looked at daichi in the eye, and nonchalantly explained, "i honestly have no idea, ask the bastard not me. he's the one who proposed it."

daichi leaned his body back, glancing at sugawara who understood something. some sort of silent message. he nodded in response and stood up from his seat and made his way to the door.
locking it.

the sound of the door clicking was loud enough for shoyo to turn around, just to be met by sugawara smiling sincerely at him. as he was about to turn around two hands grasped on his wrist.

and before he knew it; he was then pinned down on the sofa by daichi.

"what- what the hell-"

"shh, why not be a good boy won't you?"