❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟑𝟐❜

angst ain't my greatest but have this chapter

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ! 
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

WARNING/ DISCLAIMER ! 
CHARACTER DEATH

"i dare you, let him go" she raised her pointed it at him, he chuckled and whispered to shoyo which made the latter nod in response. it left natsu curious as he let go of shoyo without any problems. he stood by hoshiro's side without moving an inch, she looked at hoshiro then back to shoyo, "what are you up to?" she asked in a serious tone, "shoyo, what are you two up to?"

he didn't respond and just plainly looked at her with dead emotion. "i know that they're here" he spoke, referring to the rest hiding behind the door, "it's no use, you guys can come out now." they had a look of shock as they all left and entered the rooftop.

"i'm surprised that you arrived earlier than i thought." hoshiro laughs and slowly claps his hands, the others glared daggers at him, prepping their guns for what is about to come soon. he side eyes shoyo, he slung an arm over at him, "you know, i got two new recruits. i think they can join today's gunfight making us... 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 7!."

they were confused as they looked behind them then at front, some raised a brow. where are these two new recruits he is talking about? there's only 4 of them not 7. is he crazy about this?

"umm, you guys are only four. not seven" semi brings it up, which resulted on letting hoshiro laugh along with others who are behind and beside him except for blu. the sound of the door closing with a click, caught the rest off guard. those who stood near the door tried to open it but couldn't without a budge. they tried to push it with their bodies but unfortunately, it still wouldn't shift. 

"what games are you playing?!" semi yelled while shirabu tried to open it but just as what happened to semi earlier; it wouldn't open. they turned to hoshiro, "i'm not playing any games or maybe. but if you ask on how the two can get up here. there's no need, fore they are already present." 

and yet again, they are confused, he grins devilishly at them, "come natsu, you're our last" and so she starts to walk towards hoshiro and shoyo. visible shock was plastered on their faces, their world has been turned upside down, they couldn't believe it. for being with them for how long. they get betrayal in return. 

"hinata, you both are with them... from the start?!" nishinoya yells out of anger and sorrow. tears started to form in his eyes, "we trusted you." "and yet that was a mistake" he coldly replied back. but it can be clear that he spoke with a hint of despair on his tone. nishinoya's last sentence was enough to make shoyo gulp.