❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟑𝟏❜

"so," hoshiro looked at shoyo, "how do you think did they find you this quickly?" shoyo thought for a moment, "prolly natsu, she wakes up as the same time as me and this ring too." hoshiro made a look of understandment and nodded his head with a hum.

"all right men! we've got a job to do." hoshiro claps his hands as he announced loudly. "and also blu," he called out to the male he turned his head with a questioned look, "make sure to have the dynamites installed for... an hour."

blu nodded and left the room, shoyo had a shocked impression on his face as he held hoshiro's shoulders. "dynamites? you didn't say a single thing about including it on the plan!"

imagining the guys dying right at his hands, in front of him. makes him feel a sense of guilt and heavy culpability dragging him for how long he will stay alive.

hoshiro chuckled at shoyo's exaggerated expression, he lets go of his hands off of his shoulder and slowly let them down. "don't you worry, dear, it's fake" he walks past shoyo, "and get to your station, we might not want to waste anymore time." he smiled and leaves the room while tightening the glove around his hands.

even if he mentions that it was "fake" shoyo knows that he is lying to him and no doubt that the dynamites are fake.
'i only have an hour to stop this!'

for a minute, shoyo felt like a wave of worry run past through him. an unkowm feeling that came back to him from years ago. 'no, don't tell me...' he held his heart, and just as he guessed to himself. it was beating fast, he was slowly generating feelings. at the wrong time and in the wrong place.

he takes a heavy sigh before leaving and heading to the rooftop where the drama will tale place as to what hoshiro has instructed to him and the others in the plan earlier that morning.

he opens the door that leads to the rooftop to see a chair in the middle waiting for him. he sat down on the chair, the bruises on his face were either just good makeup or constant beating up provided by hoshiro. either way, it can make a good fake scenario for the others to believe in.

'time for action' he thought to himself and proceeded to lay his head down low and acted as was passed out.
'all this for my life in the line.'

flashback to 1 am

once shoyo was brought back to the hostile's base. he was brought inside a room while blu was instructed to look after him and to call the others once he wakes up. shoyo sits up from the bed, a water was brought up to him by blu.

he took the water and drank it before handing it back to blu who was silent for the whole time. "all this time, you are with him?" shoyo turns to blu, he (blu) lowered down his head while nodding a bit.

shoyo scoffed, "makes sense that you have no where to go..." he brought his knees to his chest and faces away.
"i'm sorry... for leaving you behind before." blu's eyes widened from the sudden apology, he was not ready to take it in.

"don't... say that" he lifted his head up to see shoyo staring right back at him with a confused look. "i don't want to accept it yet" he shook his head as his hands balled up into a fist, "well you'll have to accept it now, i don't think that i have that much time anyways" shoyo looks away from him.

'what does he mean by that?' blu was in thought before the door opens, in walks hoshiro. "ah, i see he's awake. come, you both are coming with me. we have a ton to discuss for later." the two looked at each other before leaving the room as hoshiro closed the door.

"how would this plan go again?" blu asked, the plan was quite confusing for him at first and just needed a proper clarification by hoshiro. he feared his throat, "it goes like this, we take hinata away from them, which is step one. take him here and wait for them, give them a threat regarding the use of hinata or eliminating them right there."

he finished, blu nodded his head in understandment which hoshiro was glad.

"so that's all?" shoyo asked with his arms crossed, hoshiro replied with a "yup" "is you wrapping your hands on my neck part of the plan?" he showed the mark, "it's seriously hurts even though it's starting to fade away."

hoshiro awkwardly laughs as he rubs his nape, "couldn't resist it's just my body doing things." blu sweat dropped, "even the sticky notes with stalker like feelings?"

"enough questions! so shoyo, i want you to remember this," shoyo raises a brow as hoshiro lifts up a pen, and start to slowly and gently rock it back and forth, "back out and you all are finished."

"we can't get to him like this!" daichi yells while throwing one man out the window followed by another. he called out, "bokuto, do you think you can get to him?" the owl looked at him and nodded before taking out a group of enemies.

"bokuto, he's on the third floor; third door to the right" kenma informs the male, "any enemies nearby?" he asked through the earpiece while finishing off another enemy.

it has been a while since they entered the enemy's base. they have been fending them off for quiet a while since a lot would arrive once they are beated to a pulp or taken out.

kenma scanned through the halls, "only two" bokuto thanked the other and went on ahead to look for the ginger.

he rises up to the third floor and turns his head to look both ways, and just as kenma told him. there were only two. though they look weak enough to take him on. he cracked his knuckles with a shake on his head, positioning himself before taking on the two men that suddenly are caught off guard.

he launched at them, taking a hold of both of their faces then suddenly smashing them both to the ground head first. the impact caused them to unconsciously passed out on the ground.

bokuto scoffed at the bodies, "they didn't put much of a fight" he heads to where shoyo was located based on kenma's information earlier. he opens the room to see that shoyo was nowhere inside. he was confused, puzzled "kenma, you said that he is in here?"

"yeah, he is in there" kenma talks back, "well for you. for me he is not!" bokuto responds back, tsukishima chimes in, "he's literally there, the tracker says that he is in there—" realization has hit them, it was just shoyo's tracker that was in there. not him. but where could he be right now?

"i think i know where he is" natsu says through the earpiece, "he's in the rooftop if i guess it right."

they all started to head up to the rooftop and stopped behind the large door to take extra precaution. but natsu ignores them and walls past and prepares to open the door.

"what do you think are you doing?? are you out of your mind?!" akaashi whisper yells at natsu, she turns to him. she was looking pissed right now, "i don't care. i take extra precaution and it's my brother we are talking about."

she turns to face the door, grabs osamu's pistol ; which caught him off guard. and kicks the door open with all her power. she sees shoyo being held at gunpoint by hoshiro as she aims her gun right at him.

she hisses once she sees shoyo squirming while hoshiro smiles with affection. "i dare you, let him go"