❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟎𝟕❜

"hmm... who said?" she whispered to him, while taking small glances at the men in front of them. "obviously the one in front of us." shoyo said, sweat dropping while looking at the male.

"oh, you mean the one with a tennis looking hair?" she bluntly spoke, which couldn't help but let the others snicker at the said nickname. while for kyotani, he grumbled in anger. "first of all, some dude had to ruin my hair and second, the name is kyotani!"

"and as i said earlier, i wanna see on how worth you are for us. in short, a fight should be settled." he smirked at the smaller who scoffed internally.

he thought for a moment before smiling, "if that us what you want then sure." he replied back to kyotani who was still in an itch for a fight but also in the same time; lightly blushing from the smile shoyo emitted.

"by the way, if any of ya'll want to fight. i'm ready too!" natsu said, placing her hands on both of her hips. "anyways who wants to fight though?" she asked looking at them, no answered yet but she predicts that there will be sooner or later.

she only nodded in understandment and looked at suga to ask him, but before she can ask the door where the leaders and assistant leaders were, opened as they exited.

"i heard kyotani and yahaba's voice earlier. something happened?" oikawa asked walking up to the two who were standing in front of each other.

"uhm, actually, oikawa sa- yep, something is about to happen." kyotani interrupted yahaba, while looking at the ginger in front of him. oikawa looked at him then to shoyo, "well, what is it then?" he asked, eager to know on what will happen.

kyotani smirked, "i want to have a fight with him. to see on how worth he or the two of them are to join us!" he said pointing to them, oikawa faced the other leaders, he gladly accepted it in his mind. since he wants to see on how strong he was to join them.

they all thought for a moment, before giving each other an understandment look. "well, if they accept then we can start." oikawa said, to their shock, kyotani grinned. a fight on the first day they recruited someone? shouldn't they do it tomorrow? that was what others had thought in their minds.

"hear that, we're gonna fight!" he rubbed his hands together. while giving the two a look while they glared at him, shoyo whispered to natsu, "should i or should you take on him?" she immediately answered, "since he asks for you, you should be the one taking him on. not me" shoyo nodded in understandment.

"if we're gonna have a fight, we're gonna have to go to a suitable place." daichi said, "the training room right, daichi san?" yamaguchi asked, daichi nodded before leading the way while the others looked before following him to a door that was not too far away.
"as yamaguchi said, we're having it down here." he opened the door that had stairs that lead to an underground place, their training room.

'such a spacious room.' natsu thought, 'we can move comfortably here.'

he flicked one of the switches to light a spot, the ring. where if anyone wants to train themselves, they can have their fight here.

a sudden ring erupted from natsu's phone, she took it out and checked to see who was the caller. "i'll be back, you can start without me." she said, excusing herself and heading back up the stairs.

the others looked at where natsu was before facing to asahi who cleared his throat, "both of you can enter the ring, we can start once you both are ready." asahi informs the two who nodded and went to the ring and stood on opposite sides.

"by the way, tobio kun." atsumu from inarizaki asked him, "why does your fighting spot look like a ufc ring?" kageyama just shrugs at the question, "still don't know, but i think it was the two crackheads over there that recommended this." he said and crossed his arms and looked at shoyo standing and waiting.
shoyo was ready from the start.

meanwhile with natsu, she exited the house along with yachi to spot the chopper where their belongings were.

"yo!" she said waving her hand to the drivers who landed a few feet from them. the engine was shut off as one of the pilots went down. "sup, natsu!" a female voice said, as she raised her sunglasses. "sara, great to see you again!" she said and hugged the said female while she hugged back.

yachi only stood there watching the two hug, "oh! this is one of their friends, yachi hitoka." natsu showed sara yachi who was shocked to see how fine she looked. 'she's pretty but i must place my focus on kiyoko san!' she thought while she mentally shaked her head.

"nice to meet ya, yachi!" she said with a smile, natsu greeted her back. she smiled and looked around to notice that shoyo wasn't present with them.

"anyways, where is shoyo? hadn't seen him in a long time." she said, the question had caught natsu, to which she replied, "oh he's having a fight down there, since someone was eager to fight him. and don't worry, i'll send you a video later." natsu went over to the chopper to pick up some of her luggage along with shoyo's and went inside the house.

sara nodded and smiled while thanking natsu before picking up the rest of the luggage and following yachi and natsu back inside the house.

after loafing out the last of their belongings, natsu and yachi waved a goodbye to sara before turning the engine of the helicopter back on and leaving the place.

"let's get back in, we don't wanna miss the fight." natsu said taking out some sunglasses and wearing them, yachi nodded and both ran back in the house to catch up.

"are both of you ready?" kiyoko asked both of them, they nodded in response. she nodded in understandment, she raised her hand in the air before landing it back down in an instant.

"let the match... begin!"