❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟐𝟖❜

the book is almost at its end,
only a few more chapters then it is finished!

the book is almost at its end,only a few more chapters then it is finished!

he was not that much of a runner.
he would just get tired and give up that easily, not until it was for something he wants.

at the karasuno base, he was brought along by kuroo since he rarely spends his time outside the base and just by inside his personal room as his job.
a hacker.

he doesn't want to stay inside the house since some of the troublemakers would pop out in the middle of nowhere. disturbing him and his games.

and so he decided to stay outside the garden under a tree to give him a cool shade and some peace and quiet and comfort.

but it was ruined when of course the two iconic siblings had a small talk. he was not the type to eavesdrop through one's conversation until natsu had brought it up. "you either have a cold, or you have a hickey" his ears perked up as he stopped playing his game, he peeked to see shoyo getting flustered and covering himself by the turtleneck's collar.
'he has hickey..?'

"alright, alright, but seriously who did it?" she was serious, "you were choked, who did it?" he attempted to stand up, "all i can remember was being—" and fell down in front of a bush which caught the two's attention.

they all ran but he decided to just give up and plop down on the grass by his stomach. the two caught up, pulling down his hood the two slightly gasped by the person they least expected it to be.

"oh... it's you, kenma san." shoyo says, he was still in crouching position. his hands on his knees as he watches kenma lay down on his back. natsu just watches the blonde exhaustedly breathe for air. "y'know you look like someone who needs an inhaler." she bluntly comments while watching a sweat drip down from his forehead.

"no need to tell me that" kenma says between breaths, he sat up and took a deep breathe. "i had no reason to eavesdrop on your conversation" he raises his game console, "i just want to play my game."

"then why not on the inside rather than the outside?" kenma points to four people on the inside — which are kageyama, tsukishima, nishinoya, and tanaka. "that's my reason why"
the two nodded in understandment, well it was another reason to stay outside of the base.

shoyo held out his hand which kenma gladly accepted and pulled him up.
"what has the guys discussed inside there?" kenma asked shoyo while focusing on his game, the three are currently sitting under a tree for shade. natsu was taking a short nap leaving the two alone.

"just like before, why we got caught in the first place and redoing of the plan." he places his hanconversation of his knees and leans his head on the tree's bark. kenma hummed in response.

the two had a short conversation, sharing their interests and dislikes before kenma now has to leave with kuroo heading back to their base.

he bud his goodbye before lightly shaking natsu to wake her up and head back inside the base.
"c'mon, let's head back inside." he says as he points his thumb at the base, she yawns as she stretches her arms and cracks her knuckles and shakes her head.

shoyo stood up and started to walk back inside, as for natsu — she watches his figure entering inside the base. she still has questions for him but she doesn't want to pressure and stress him out about it.

so she justs leave him alone, concerned for him.

you could just tell me on what has been bothering you, shoyo.

you can trust me.

i'm your sister after all, aside from being your sibling.

"hey! don't hit me too hard, samu!" atsumu yelled at his twin that just stuck a tounge out at him which angered the other more. resulting on a fight and chasing around the gym as the rest started to train. "it's training, dumbass."

it was a ruckus but kita and aran managed to stop them, mainly kita. aran only sighed at the twins' antics. the two getting disciplined like little children while the others snickered behind their backs and some took videos as another blackmail.

shoyo watches the scene unfold, while wiping his blade and throwing it through a target, barely hitting the bullseye which made him frown.

"hey, hinata." hanamaki came up to him along with mattsukawa, he looked at the two, "can you show us like one of your power kicks from before?" he was a little nervous to ask was what shoyo can observe but hanamaki tries his best to hide it.

he nodded and walks toward a dummy figure that stood on another side of the training room. "no holding back?" he asks the two, they nodded, "as far as you can go." shoyo nodded as he steps back and raises his leg to hit the dummy which had was almost torn from the head to the waist. he took a breathe and looked at the two, "that is how far i can go." he pats their shoulder, "i hope you got something out of that."

he left them and went back to hitting a dart board with daggers he has. the rest who saw what happened are beyond impressed by the ginger's strength. but compared to his sister, who knows their full strength since they almost had it during their fight from before.

it was going to be a few more days before they can execute their second raid/attack to hoshiro's base. it was a tuesday as the rest layed themselves on their bed getting ready to train again tomorrow and to review again the plan and actions to be performed.

but they surely won't expect and know on what will happen during their mission. either they have it accomplished with everyone or not.