❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟎𝟐❜

daichi groaned, and slammed his hands on the desk; rattling all the objects that were on it.

"damn that man!" he cursed before a knock on the door can be heard before it was being opened.

the door then opened, he lifted his head up to see his friend : sugawara, enter inside the room and closing the door in the process.

"he is stressing you out again, daichi?" he asked with a concerned and questioned look while he sat down on an armchair that was in front of the desk. daichi sighed and nodded at his question.

"tch, he'll never stop bothering us huh." he said, and stood up from his seat. he reached inside his suit to grab a bottle of wine and not one but two glass cups.

he placed it on the desk and opened the cork from the bottle of wine. "here, have some wine. let's not get too over stressed about this." he poured on his glass then to daichi's.

"do you really carry those with you. like everywhere?" daichi asked him, suga only chuckled at his question. "of course, only when you get stressed. i mean you get stressed a the time." he said before taking a sip of wine from his cup.

"but of course, we could not leave this alone. again." suga placed down his cup, "we'll need to have a meeting. if that is okay with you."

daichi hummed in response and thought for a moment. the door opened to reveal two more people that entered inside the room.

"ah, ennoshita, asahi. what brings you here?" daichi asked the two, they sat down on one of the available chairs.
and said, "he was on strike again, our weapons and blueprints have been taken." asahi said reading the memorized information he has in his head.
daichi nodded, and continued to listen.

"a meeting it is, ennoshita, please arrange a meeting later at 5pm and inform the other leaders, same as the last meeting." he commanded him, ennoshita nodded and quickly left the room.

"you too asahi, please inform the ladies about this so we can make preparations." he told him. asahi nodded, "but what preperations tho?" he questioned his friend.

"just tell them, preparations like the wine and food just the usual." daichi answered, asahi nodded again and left the room. leaving daichi and suga alone, "well, guess i'm telling the other lads about this! see ya later." suga left the room to tell the other members of the group.

time skip to 5pm

the leaders were inside a meeting room, sitting down and chilling until suga came in the scene. "thank you all for attending the meeting. even though this like, the fifteenth time we had a meeting. but anyways the issue is still the same. the man had his strike on us again. our weapons and blueprints were taken without our knowledge, again. and daichi shall lead the meeting." suga stepped aside while daichi thanked him and sat down.

"thanks, suga, let's start the meeting shall we?" daichi commenced the meeting with the other leaders while their assistant stands beside them.

meanwhile, two kunckleheads that were surprisingly expertise of something, probably bombs. heard the meeting inside the closed room while passing by, "wanna eavesdrop?" tanaka asked his buddy, nishunoya. "pfft, heck yeah, i mean - who wouldn't."

and without further a do, their ears are pressed on the door hearing voices of the leaders inside speaking with each other.

"damn, it's him again." nishinoya mumbled, tanaka nodded his head, they continued to listen until daichi asked,

meanwhile, in the inside

"this may be a stupid question but, to those who seem to have strong allies or someone temporary to join us. raise your hand." daichi asked, none had their hands raised but the door suddenly opened jolting them in surprise, they turned to the door.

daichi sees tanaka and nishinoya with eyes gleaming their aura was like glowing like they are proud of something.

"tanaka, nishinoya, what did i say about disturbing the meeting?" he yelled at the two. but it didn't seem to scare them, they ignored his question and marched up to him. in a bold way

"we gear that you need someone strong or an ally?" tanaka said, "well we have got someone or two of them for you." nishinoya said and showed him a photo of a person along with a number in his contacts.

"don't ask on how i got his contact but focus on him, any of you know who he is right?" he showed them the photo. each leader took a good look at the photo along with there assistant.

and to their surprise and shock, they do know who it is.
it was the infamous, hinata shoyo.
a side photo of him from far away, inside a bar the two were in the other night. and to this day, he still has no idea how the two got his phone. probably from too much begging? maybe.

"him and who? since you said they are two of them." a leader, named oikawa asked the two. "his sister if i can guess right, but she is not here though." tanaka answered his question.

"damn, not only you got a photo of the finest and professional assassin but also got his number. tell me how?" another one from shiratorizawa, asked in surprise.

kuroo asked, "still don't know why, probably he was drunk, i think? but it was in a nic of time i got his pic." nishinoya said and took back his phone.

"so you need the two, daichi?" nishinoya asked, without any hesitation and with trust in the two men. he accepted, "be sure that you two knuckleheads will have him here. or else you're dead beat to me." he threatened them.

the two nodded and started to create a formal letter from their mafia aka the karasuno mafia.

"and.. sent!" nishinoya said, "i am predicting that he will reply tomorrow!" he continued and left the room leaving the leaders and the assistant leaders alone.

"well that's that, why don't we discuss about the infamous hinata shoyo?" a leader named bokuto said, the leaders nodded their heads and went on.

(this was yesterday, before shoyo got his message in the morning)

MAFIA GROUPS MENTIONED
FOR THIS STORY:

KARASUNO
AOBA JOHSAI
NEKOMA
FUKURODANI
INARIZAKI
SHIRATORIZAWA

and thank you for 10+ reads!
i absolutely and really appreciate it!