❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟎𝟏❜

a certain orange head woke up from the rays of light coming from the sun that hit his eyes. how irritating it is.

he groaned from as he sat up on his bed. just in time to hear a buzz/notification from his phone that was on a bedside table. 'it's from another commissioner i suppose' he rubbed his eyes before picking up his phone; checking the time before reading a bunch of messages from commissioners.

9:15 a.m.

he read with his eyes, 'natsu should be back home from the philippines by the next hour.' his sister had received some work from the other asian country.

which she left for about 3-6 months. so at this day, she was coming home. due to the call they had a week ago.

he was glad that she didn't die nor wasn't injured. good news for the family.

"time to read on the commissions" he muttered, opening the app where anonymous messages contained that littered like fans begging for an autograph. of course the orange head; hinata couldn't accept these all at once.

he accepts the once that give a high amount of price. even if it costs his life, he was skilled and trained though.
so it wasn't that much big of a problem.

and one thing goes through his mind when picking.

the higher the amount of the commission payment the better.

just like primogems in genshin impact, money is what they want, and every penny counts as value. it is also what he and his sister aims through.

he scanned through each of the messages, accepting and declining internally in his mind.

'til he came across one commission that he thinks was good enough? we are not sure.

reading it's contents it was both shady and interesting at the same time. it also has a high amount of payment. which also had caught his eye.

"from the karasuno mafia..?" he muttered, in shock that a mafia was asking for his help? from a professional assassin? no way that this sht is possible.

'lemme think for a moment' he said to himself; critically thinking his choice. and without further a do, he accepted the commission or to be in specific he had written a reply on accepting the request to the mafia.

"well then, time to wait for a reply sooner or later." he said and did his morning routine including his training.

an hour soon has passed, before he knew it. the sound of a car engine was heard from the outside. excited but not showing it he rushed to open the door to see his older sister getting out of her private vehicle along with a body guard.

shoyo watched as she picked up one of her luggage. feeling his presence; she look up at him who was the door and exclaimed, "shoyo!!" she happily dropped and ran to hug him as tight as she could.

he smiled and hugged her back, "welcome back, onee san" he said along with her tight squeeze that was bout to make him wheeze.

"ah gosh i missed you too lil' bro." she said picking up her luggage and marching inside the door shoyo opened for her and the butler.

"so what's new?" she asked, once finished settling in and packing away some of her belongings. she changed to some fresh and comfortable clothes since her suit was tight and her breasts could barely breathe.

shoyo thought for a moment, "nothing new but this commission i recently got is from a mafia called: karasuno." he said, hearing the name of the mafia natsu almost choked from it.

"what? a high mafia asking help from professional assassins? you have got to be joking" she said. but he shook his head a 'no' in response and gave her his phone to show the message he had recieved in the morning.

she became serious, "when was this message sent?"

"this morning, at around 9:15"

"high payment?"

"yes, labeled there"

"you accepted it?"

"yes"

"well that's good, since i wanted to encounter another mafia again." she said giving shoyo his phone back.

he placed his phone back at his pocket. "we'll wait for a reply sooner or later." shoyo informed her.

she looked at him before standing up from the couch they sat on,
"don't worry, i'm patient."