❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟏𝟐❜

he proceeded to check the windows. one window caught his eye, he went over to see that it was slightly cracked open. seems strange...

'there is no way someone could have entered here' he thought, locking the window and closing the curtains during the process.

he had a visible sweat forming on his forehead as he slightly turned his head to take a look back at the window. he was suspicious of it. no, more like skeptical, wary, and dubious.

'am i being doubtful over a window?' he thought to himself, letting out a small chuckle and lightly shaking his head before switcing the lights off and crawling back to his bed.

from afar; on top of a tree. a man darts his eyes closely at the window he has exited earlier before the two entered back inside the room.

"hmmm, seems like he was asked to join this mafia group." he said, examining a dagger that he has taken not too long ago.

just by feeling and taking sniff of the dagger just makes his heart race or have butterflies on his stomach. in short, he was a growing, blushing mess.

"oh, hinata shoyo," he muttered his name, while biting his index finger, "how beautiful you still are from the day we met!"

a rustle from leaves caught his attention as he slowly turned his head, there stood a figure holding onto the tree branch before sitting down on the thick branch he stood just now.

the figure scoffed at their leader's action, "you sure are still in love with him?" they asked, quite grossed out. "not trying to be rude but, you look... um, horny, right now..." he said, pointing out a growing tent from their leader's pants.

they looked down "oh" and raised his head back, "so i am." he bluntly said and carved something on the thick branch he sat on.

the other went closer to take a look and commented, "you truly seem lovesick for him, hoshiro." the said man quickly turned around to meet the other's eyes, glaring at him, "you better shut your mouth, blu"

the man, named blu, raised both of his hands in defeat and let him be. "and who couldn't help but be madly in love with him?" he said, looking at the orangette who walked around the room then closed the curtains.

blu looked at shoyo then back to hoshiro who admired the smaller man, it was clear that he had heart eyes.
'too obsessed.'

"what was that nickname you keep calling him?" blu asked hoshiro while walking back to their place in the dark, "ginger" he said, blue shook his head, indicating that it was the wrong answer. "no, like when you saw him first?" hoshiro then made an understood look before replying to blu, "midnight crow."

morning came around, shoyo jolted up on his bed sweating bullets while gasping for air. he didn't notice it until he rubbed his forehead and laid back down on his bed.

"bad dream?" an unfamiliar voice caught him off guard and jolted back up again on his bed and turned to where the voice came from.

there he saw suga sitting on a stool while sipping on a cup of tea. he turned his head to see that natsu too, was awake. but the first one to wake up from the two.

"how the hell did you get in here in the first place?" 'i could've sworn i locked the door..'  shoyo asked standing up from his bed, suga lifted up two objects from the table. to which shoyo noticed and knew on how he entered the room, "lock picking is one of my greatest skills." he said and placed down his cup of tea.

"love lock picking, it's a great act." natsu commented while stretching her arms and checking her phone. suga nodded before standing up, "like your muscles, natsu san. and anyways, one of our and the other groups' members would like to have training with you two."

the two looked at each other then to suga at confusion. "since they saw your fighting skills yesterday, they would like to have "training" with you. especially you, shoyo, they find you interesting."

'the hell? they find me interesting?' shoyo mentally took deep sigh before nodding at suga.

"alright, breakfast first though. see you both at the dining room." he bid goodbye before leaving the two alone.

shoyo took his bag and proceeded to change his clothes, training ones to make him comortable. natsu did the same too.

"did you open the window last night?" shoyo asked natsu once finished changing his clothes. she turned around to him with a puzzled look, "no, i don't open windows not until it's hot." she answered his question. "why?"

"nothing, it's just that. the window was slightly opened and i think that entered here." he said taking a glance at the window before standing up.

he walked to the door and held the doorknob, "i'm now going first, see you at the dining room." he said leaving the room, natsu followed since she too has finished.

the two arrived together at the dining area where they can see some people eating. he is sure that there will be a lot of them but he guesses that twy are still asleep. after all it's still nine in the morning.

"ohayo" the two said, grabbing a chair for themselves and sitting down. the others present in the area greeted back before continuing to eat their breakfast.

the two ate quietly while feeling the presence of being watched. especially shoyo. 'fck these men staring at me'

he just wants to enjoy his breakfast.