❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟐𝟑❜

a/n: already thought about the ending for this book

a/n: already thought about the ending for this book. happy ending?
who knows. ;)

karasuno's base was the closest location to stay put. they landed outside and proceeded to head inside the base to take a rest and review the information they have taken along with them.

none of them were badly hurt, just a few scratches here and there. just except for shoyo. he was badly beaten along with a grazed wound from the bullet shot at his hip.

yachi was ordered to heal him once he was brought inside the infirmary, kiyoko assisted her while natsu stayed on the living room where the rest are.

the sound of rain was heard outside, hence it was going to be sunrise after an hour or two. (they invaded during 12am)

her elbows are laid on top of her lap, her head hung low as she heaved a deep sigh. 'how troublesome that was.' she thought, the others spoke with each other. while some stayed quiet and stayed on the side to rest themselves.

shoyo then came to the living room. he was bandaged on his face and on his left where he had fell. his hip was fine but him moving too much may cause it to open again.

"don't move too much, hinata kun" yachi reminded him again before heading to another room, he nodded and sat beside natsu. while he received numerous stares shot right at him.

it was silent for a while, only the sound of rain outside. the tension was slowly rising.

"where were you?" oikawa asked, he had observed the sudden disappearance of shoyo from where he had stayed during the time they are still at the enemies base. shoyo raised his head and looked at him, he asked again, "the time where you disappeared, where were you?"

nishinoya and tanaka then asked, "yeah, you were literally on the same spot as what kenma and tsukishima had said." shoyo in return just shrugged at them,
"i was somewhere else, on the other floor to be specific."

"then why haven't you responded when natsu mentioned your name?" tendou chimed in, shoyo pointed to his ear, "it was lost or more – destroyed when i ran from the other men."

"then why did your tracker say that you were in the same place?– OK, OK! stop it!" kita stopped them from asking another question. it pressured shoyo but he was able to answer some.

"don't just– fucking bombard him questions immediately. he's tired and healing," sugawara glanced at shoyo who was tired and was rubbing his hands, "we'll ask him questions once he is recovered."

they all looked at each other then nodded at sugawara then proceeded to mind their business. sugawara and kita looked at each other then sighed.
"are you okay, hinata?" shoyo looked at the two and smiled, "of course not."

"obviously i'm not. look how badly beaten i was." he reffered to his body, the two awkwardly laughed and scratched their nape. "of course, you're not okay." the two left shoyo and natsu alone.

he sighed and leaned back on the soft cushions of the sofa. "i'm famished." he let out, "you're beaten." natsu finally spoke as she too leaned back on the sofa and watched as the others do what they do.

the groups stayed for a few hours for rest before leaving the base and heading back to their own.

the two siblings went to their temporary rooms and slept 'til afternoon.

"it's too cold" i woke up all of a sudden, i turned around to see walls clean and white as snow. i looked down at my arm, to see an iv needle on my wrist.

i sat up followed by a pain on my chest, i hissed. i lifted up my shirt to see a scar on my chest. 'how did i get that again?'

i looked around and noticed that i am alone, i turned my head to see a bowl of fruits along with a sticky note that is pasted on the bowl.

i took it and read it, "please be sure to get well soon –everyone." i heaved a sigh and took a banana and began to eat it.

oh how sweet it tastes.

i wonder if someone else is here with me...

i suddenly hear voices from outside the room before hearing the sound of the doorknob being opened.

hearing it, i quickly out the banana away and hid under the covers to fake sleep.

"i hope he wakes up soon. he's passed put for three days already." that voice sounds familiar, i opened one eye and at the corner of my eye, i see nii chan.

she had a worried look on her face, "well at least he was saved in time." another voice was hear, she was not alone.

that's right, i was shot on the chest. thankfully the ambulance has arrived quicker than we thought.

i wonder how the rest are doing.

i turned to my side to get a clear look on the other person in the room, 'kenma san?' he is with nii chan?

i guess that its a coincidence that he visited with her.

you know what, i'm tired off fake sleeping. i'm getting up.

"ugh, keep it down a little." i sat up and rubbed my eyes, the two turned to me and tears slowly began to form in their eyes. i looked at them confused and tilted my head to the side.

"shoyo? shoyo!" the two tightly hugged and squeezed me which caused me more pain on the chest. i patted their backs and they stood back and wiped their tears away.

"we're glad you finally woke up!"

shoyo slowly opened his eyes, the warm temperature inside the room woke him up. he sat up and checked his phone, realizing that it was past noon. he turned to natsu's bed to see that she too was sleeping peacefully, 'i guess i was too famished huh...' he thought to himself and rubbed his eyes.

he placed a hand on his forehead as he tightly squeezed the sheets of the bed, 'what a weird dream that was...'