❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟑𝟎❜

"shoyo?" natsu called out his name as she sat up on her bed. she turned her head to see that his bed was empty and unmade. 'he must be training already.' she thought before doing her routine and leaving the room.

she went to the training room early in the morning at exactly seven. she opened the door to be greeted by darkness, which she was puzzled. 'strange... shoyo is already training at this time' she thought as she switched on the lights and made her way down.

'he must be hiding somewhere? he's too mature for that.' she looked around and placed down her bottle of water on the bench. she focuses around the room for a few minutes before deciding to head up stairs to look for him there.

she searches for him while gently calling out his name to avoid waling up the others at this time of hour. even if they would have too.

it has turned to thirty minutes of her searching, but to no avail, he was nowhere around the base despite her searching every nook and cranny. she was feeling panicked but tries to keep herself cool as she re-checked some of the places. and again, he wasn't there.

she goes back to the kitchen to see glass shattered, 'how the hell have i not noticed this before?!' she gritted her teeth and hitting her head.

and so she gets help, from tsukishima. she knocks on his door a few times while standing and waiting outside the door for him to answer.

she waited a few more minutes before the door opened. "ugh, what?" he rubbed his eyes before putting on his glasses to clear his vision.

"i need help, shoyo's not here. please review the cameras" she directly commanded, he was confused as he was still half awake. his forehead formed a crease before replaying back what she told him to do back in his head.

he left the room and headed to where the security room was. he has thoughts running on his head as he didn't notice a door open and bumping in to someone.

and that someone was daichi.

he was met by tsukishima suddenly bumping in to him. he walked away quickly, not even bothering to say a 'sorry' "hey" he asked, he stopped on his tracks and faced him. he crossed his arms as he raised a brow at the blonde, "what's going on? you seem to be in a rush. and it's rare for you to do that."

he flinched, he gulped as he told him the situation before excusing himself and heading to the security room. daichi was speechless and puzzled at the same time.

why would shoyo suddenly disappear?

he barges on sugawara's door and ripped the poor male out of the sheets and brought him along with him while following behind tsukishima who was now inside the security room with natsu reviewing the cctv's footage from the night before.

'a camera is down...?'  tsukishima reads a notification before looking over at one of the cameras that faces the kitchen.

sugawara was pissed, just this early and he was ripped of from his bed.
"what the— there!" natsu suddenly yells, pointing on the arrow where tsukishima has dragged his mouse to. it was during the middle of the night — twelve a.m..

he clicked as they see shoyo looking at the camera before grabbing a butterknife and throwing it directly at the camera, causing it to break down.

then moved to a camera that barely sees the kitchen to hear sounds of glass shattering and seeing two men abduct the latter and leaving out on the woods.

"we know who this'll be" natsu gritted her teeth, she has long knew that this will happen. but not this early, and she has let her guard down for this to happen. she leaves the room, fuming in anger.

"we have mission," daichi faced away from the screen after seeing enough, "track him down, tsukishima. sugawara, get the others ready."

"you're not kidding right?" kita's voice was stern and serious as always, "no we're not, we'll need your guys' help."

sugawara has ringed the others and informed them about the situation which they immediately are getting ready.

a battle was already begging to happen between their enemy — hoshiro 

the groups followed the instructions as they made their way to the enemy's base.

he looks down from the tinted glass pane above, he took a glance at the person calmy sitting on a chair with their hand on a pistol as their legs laid over the other.

"seems like your simps have come." he wipes of the dirt from his pistol before blowing on the tube.

"for the last time, i have no time for romance." the other told him in annoyance, "and i was just acting before as you told me to!"

he waves his hand to the other, stopping him from blabbering too much. "alright, alright, i get it. i like your acting, you deserve an oscar." he stands up and makes his way to the person and stands beside them and watches the people.

he then spoke out,
"the time has come, are you ready for this, hinata?" he cocks his gun and looks over at shoyo who held no emotion on his eyes.

he heaved out a heavy sigh he kept, and assured the other,

"yes i am"