Chapter Thirty-Six : I Do(n't)

The sun was setting as Mir stared into the distance. He stood on the balcony, deep in thought. 

Fortunately, Mir didn't see Laurance and Elias as he looked around at the people. However, Y/N did, she saw them standing there looking up in shock at her form. She couldn't forget the look on Elias' face. 

She had guessed that Elias had brought Laurance, it wasn't that hard to believe. All Laurance probably had to tell him was that Y/N was in trouble. 

Mir exhaled slowly, and went to sit on the bed. It made him uncomfortable that he couldn't tell what Y/N was thinking anymore. She could be planning something he decided to try not to worry.

He got his nightgown on and got ready to go to bed. Tomorrow would be a busy day for him since they would be practicing for the wedding. 

<><><><><><><>

Elias looked at him in shock, the announcement was over and they were both back in the room they shared. The sun had already started setting. 

"You're telling me that Y/N is possessed by her dead uncle?" 

It did indeed sound weird when he said it out loud like that, "That's really the simplest way I could put it."

"Laurance, how are we going to save her?" Elias whined, worrying for the girl. Laurance was worried aswell, but he was a little more quiet about it. 

"So their wedding is in two day huh?"

Elias looked up at him, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, if it's the crown Mir wants, then we'll just have to crash a wedding." Elias finally looked like he followed what Laurance had said, they both started making a plan.

After they had somewhat of a plan, they both went to sleep, trying to get as much rest as they could. 

Laurance woke up in the dream world again. He stood up immediately, glancing around. 

"Laurance..” he turns around, seeing a distraught and tired looking Y/N. 

“Hmm..?” He hums in response, not knowing whether she was mad or happy or even. “You’re here, in Pakari.”

“Yes, I came here with Elias. To save you.” He walks over to her and she takes a step back. “I could probably just end this all myself once I learn how to kill him. That would kill me too, you know.”

“I just need the people to be alright, I don’t want Mir killing the king. Or anyone for that matter.” Laurance watched as her worried expression became a somber one. “I have no idea why I even brought you here.. maybe some selfish part of me wants you to save me.”

It was hard for Y/N to admit her feelings then and there but since she was planning on killing both herself and Mir, she wanted to give him a final goodbye. Laurance had no idea what to say, he wanted to hug her, to comfort her and be with her. But it felt like that would never be possible. 

“But, in case I can’t, I need you to grab a bow and arrow and be ready to kill him.” This surprised the man, “I can’t kill you,”

“You have to Laurance. I wasn’t asking.”

“Y/N,” he sounded hurt, and he looked hurt. 

She chuckled sadly, “That name sounds weird coming from you, you know?”

“That’s not the point Y/N.. you shouldn’t be laughing. You know how hard it was to watch you kill yourself?”

She figured it was hard on him, but it was hard on her too, “I’m sorry Laurance, but our feelings don’t matter at the moment." He frowned, opening his mouth to argue.