Chapter 10

"Ladies first," Jai grins and steps aside.

"Oh, stop it, you. What lady I am," I roll my eyes at him but still climb aboard first.

We're on a train - again - filming some last minute clips before the boys can edit and upload their "Awkward Train Situations #2". There is not much people in the wagon, but c'mon, who would like to be on a stinky train on a Tuesday noon in the middle of July? 

Okay, me saying that was inappropriate, I have to be here for the next few hours. But you get my point - I wouldn't wanna be on a stinky train ALONE. I have nothing against chilling with 5 hilarious, life-loving, rebellious guys, which now happens to be my job. 

Of course I'm here to keep them grounded, organized and on the time schedule, but there's much more cool things about it than you can think of at first. Like officially owning the spare purple bedroom in the Brooks' house next to the twins' bedroom. I can't say I complain about it... 

***

After we've got all the clips we need, Beau drives us to the nearest Starbucks to get some energy - I don't know what's that needed for though - and we go back to the brothers' house. Skip, James, Luke and Jai run straight to the living room to play on Xbox and Beau goes upstairs to edit the footage we just filmed. I'm not really a gamer girl so I stomp up the stairs to go and see if I can find Beau. 

He's in the study behind the big Mac computer, messing around with programs. I go and sink into the gray beanbag.

"Waddap Ari-gator?" he asks, not raising his eyes from the computer screen.

"How you doin'... Beau-crocodile?"

He lets out a laugh, "I was just trying to be funny."

"So was I," I roll my eyes at him. 

"So, show me how all this video editing works? One day when you're big and famous and super busy AND I'm still your assistant, maybe I have do it for you. Better start learning now."

He eyes me from head to toe and smiles, his eyes sparkling. "I don't know if you like it or not, but I think it will always be me editing our videos. It is the next thing I love after pulling pranks and I wouldn't want to give our fans something that's not 100% made by us."

I understand him in every way. I mean, I have 3 million followers on Twitter and almost as much on my Facebook page. I get massive support daily by my fans. Of course the hate drags along - but I'm not paying any attention to it.

"I know what you mean."

He looks at me surprised. "What do you mean?"

"You mean you haven't checked out my Twitter?"

"No..." He says sheepishly.

"Oh. I guess you're not as stalker-ish as I am then."

I log onto my Twitter and show him my account. He nods, obviously impressed.

"3,695,321 followers. Wow. And you're even verified! How did this happen? Are you a celeb or something?"

I laugh. He clearly seems to have no idea. "Yeah, I kind of am. I used to work for Nickelodeon, I was an actress there... But I pretty much got kicked out." 

I expect Beau to bombard me with questions, but he just nods. That's weird. I guess Beau is more tactful than Jai and doesn't rush ahead with questions. He follows me, logs off my Twitter and opens the editing program again. "So where were we?" 

After 1,5 hours we (mostly Beau of course, I was just watching his every move) have finished the video and now it's uploading. I take a quick look at my watch. It shows 7.15 PM.

I open my mouth to ask Beau something when Gina calls from downstairs, "Darlings! The chicken risotto is ready!" I guess this answers my question. 

-
Hey lovelies!

Again, sorry for the long wait, but I had the flu with fever and headaches and cough and everything and I wasn't capable of uploading a new chapter. I hope you can forgive me :/ I'm all better now though and a few nights ago I wrote like 3 new chappies (although I was SUPPOSED to read my required reading... oops) so yay for me :) And I will try to hurry up my uploads in general, so you won't get them only on Sunday nights but some other time during the week as well. 

And another great thing! I GOT ANOTHER FRICKIN 1K READS IN A WEEK!!! It's insane how many of you read my story and how many great readers I gain on a daily basis... It's literally on of the best feelings in the world when people read and truly admire your hard work and time put into something. And in my case writing a story is what I enjoy as well so it's double the love ;D haha

Also, some of you might know this, some of you might not - I have another story here on Wattpad, it's called "Let Me Love You (Zayn Malik Fanfic)" and the link is http://www.wattpad.com/story/2476989-let-me-love-you-zayn-malik-fanfic/ So if some of you are Directioners/maybe just Zayn girls then please check it out, it would mean so much <3 It would be nice to have at least a few more reads on that one too :P 

Also let me know if you like these long author's notes or you find them rather annoying... Please, you don't need to be polite, just be honest, I can take everything :)

But other than that, I'm gonna go! O-kaaay, so asdfgehfjdfklnbnlduwyjhjhgfd byyyye! (If you know which YouTuber does this outro I'll marry you <3 okay jk jk :D But you're still awesome then :D) 

PS. On the sidebar there is a pic of Beau's Mac desktop, be jelly lol :D (jk) and "Awkward Train Situations #2" because it's just simply ingenious <3

Comment, vote, fan, add!

You're beautiful <3 (Sam Pottorff style yo)

 -Sasha Brooks :P