Chapter 14

I wince to sit, my body covered in cold uncomfortable sweat. "I can't stay with you, don't you understand?" Jai's words echo in my mind as if he was screaming them straight into my ear, making my head ache. 

What the hell was all of this? Jai was right there, in my sleep, saying he doesn't want to affect my life anymore and committed suicide. Everything okay with my imagination?

I look at the alarm clock on my bedside table and almost fall out of bed. Can't be that I'm late AGAIN! Especially on such an important morning! 

Of course it's not until I've had probably the quickest shower, wardrobe pick and make-up in the world history when I realize my alarm clock is an hour ahead. So me. 

Since now I have about 30 minutes to get going, I bounce downstairs and make myself some dried fruit muesli with blueberries and honey on top. Yum, I haven't had a proper breakfast in days!

Mom and dad have already left, they are these sort of early-goers and late-comers. Frankie is also back in rehab and for the most of the day the house is empty except my pup Coco. 

After I've finished my food and watched NBC for a while, I put fresh water to Coco, grab my iPad case, purse, phone and car keys and head for my Merce. That's mostly how I call him - or her, it's sort of a feminine ride. 

I turn on the radio and pull off. "Only Girl In The World" by Rihanna comes on and I start singing along immediately, but my mind is set on a much more serious topic. 

I arrive at the MTV headquarters a classic 5 minutes late. These people in the Starbucks drive-in are so slow! I quickly slurp down the last of my coffee and hurry inside. 

The secretary guides me on to the third floor and the first door on the right. I slightly open it and peek through the crack. Jai, Luke, Beau, Skip, James and Gina are all seated around a big round table and the principal is showing them a slideshow on the screen. 

I try to sneak into the room quietly but fail because the old wooden door makes a painful creak. I flinch. Everyone's heads are turned towards me. 

"Oh, I see, you must be miss Grande. Come on in and take a seat," the tall muscular principal says and smiles at me warmly. How come he's not mad that I was late for such an important meeting?

I smile awkwardly and look around the table. The only empty seat is between Jai and Gina. How lovely. 

I sit down, flip out my notepad and pen and start scribbling down text from the slideshow. The cool thing about being an assistant is that I have to bring a notepad everywhere and write everything down, which makes me look all official and smart. 

When in reality I'm not. I'm about the messiest girl you'll ever meet.

"Okay, boys, first I would like to congratulate you for your YouTube channel becoming so successful! With almost 500 000 subscribers and fans from all over the world you are the next big teen sensation. So we thought - why let all this young talent stay on a website when you could have your own TV-show and become even more known? That's when we contacted you and from then on you know everything. Today we just need you to sign some contracts and you are good to go until your first filming!" 

The principal finishes and I start writing again. The boys will have a pretty busy schedule - three whole work days a week and these 9 hours are pretty packed already. Fortunately they don't have to do any schoolwork - only James, but he's home-schooled anyway - otherwise their schedule would be even crazier. 

Their day looks like this: breakfast on the set at 8:30 AM, then 9 o'clock hair, makeup and wardrobe, then 10 o'clock until 11 they have to give interviews, at 11 starts a photo-shoot, then 12-1 PM lunch and after that a bit free time, 1:30-2 PM hair, makeup and wardrobe fix, then 30 minutes for signing pictures and posters and other merchandise, 2:30-4:30 the actual filming and then the final half an hour to take a shower, rub off all the makeup, dress into their own clothes and maybe grab a bite. 

I have been living on set too for some time, filming Victorious, and I know that it's hard work. But I was a bit younger, like 16 and they tried to keep me alive with only having an hour of filming a day, schoolwork and meals but I was still super exhausted every night. Some of these guys are the same age as I was or just a year above and I have no idea how they're going to manage.

-
Aloha tweebs!

This is the time Saskia writes her afterwords, 3 days later than promised! And this is going to be a rather short afterword since I'm in a rush even now, but it's better than not saying anything to you, right? ;) 

How have your lovely selves been for the last 2 weeks? I'm so embarrassed, it's terrible how much I suck at uploading :/ I'm reeeeeaaallllyyyy sorry and I hope you guys know that. I'm just kinda stuck with writing this story at the moment and I think I need to start uploading after 2 weeks from now on... I know how much all of you 14,5K people will hate it but this is the only way I can keep content coming, as it's getting closer to summer I have less and less time to write :( 

Many interesting things have happened since the last time I talked to you guys but because I hardly remember any of it and I don't want to bore you to death, so I'll just tell you the highlight: JARIANA. Jariana happened. On the 22th March, Friday.

It was about 3AM (my time) and I was in a rebellious mood, so I logged onto Twitter for a second, saw Jai had tweeted, tweeted back probably something pointless, then checked my followers list and literally, my heart stopped beating for a good few seconds. Then ofc I was so overwhelmed that my husband followed me that I didn't go to sleep until 5AM and I was a total zombie the day after, but it was 1,000,000,000% worth it ♥ ♥ ♥

And then later, after school when I came home... You know how Ariana does these #FollowFriday's? Well, it took only a retweet... And BAM I was on her following list  The feeling of getting noticed by two of your MOST LOVED PEOPLE on the SAME DAY literally tops everything I've ever felt so far :)

But that's all for now, folks! I know I just keep saying that but I promise, dedication is really close now ;) Until my next upload (can't exactly guarantee when) just do what makes you happy! :P

PS. On the side bar is the most perfect song right now... I literally can't describe my feelings for this song. I even financially supported Ari and officially bought it on iTunes rather than just downloading :) Some may not like it that much, but in my eyes this song is PERFECT and so is she ♥ And the picture is a pic of Coco, isn't she just the cutest thing ever? :3

Comment, vote, add, fan!

You're beautiful <3

-Sashaaa xo