Chapter 7

"Frankieeee!" I squeal and jump in his arms. "I missed you!"

He laughs softly and kisses my head. "Hey princess, missed you more." 

He puts me down slowly and looks at me with calm, satisfied eyes I haven't seen in ages. The new doctors must do miracles with him. 

Frankie goes and plants a big kiss on our mom's cheek, who looks at him with big watery eyes and hugs him tight. 

To be honest, I have never seen Frankie this glad to be home. I mean, the two of us have always been close, but for the past 5 years his relationship with our parents hasn't been exactly sugar-coated. 

At times it seemed like mom and dad were embarrassed of him. Often when people asked where Frankie was, mom would lie and say he was in college away from home. And dad never called him voluntarily, only when me or mom insisted it was necessary. 

But that was all back in LA. This is Melbourne. A whole new house, street, city, even a new country which happens to be at the other side of the world. A new hospital for Frankie. New jobs for my parents. An awesome job and even more awesome friends for me. A whole new life. 

And this far, everything seems to go uphill. Which is creepy because for me, nothing usually stays as it is for long. Especially good things. 

So I guess I have to enjoy them as long as possible. I really need some happiness in my life. A great lot actually. 

This is the first time here when Frankie is let home from hospital for a week, so we decide to celebrate it with a grand home-made dinner and a great lot of bonding and catching up time.

Of course, Frankie is allowed no wine  and even not meat - the doctors said that becoming a vegetarian creates a faster path to recovery and helps to build a character to say no to things.

I thought it was rubbish, but who am I to comment? I know nothing about drugs and as long Frankie gets better, I give it a double thumbs up plus a few toes too.

After dinner I went back to my room and thought of my exhausting, yet amazing day. Yup, I had my first day of work! And now Frankie coming home put me into an even better mood. I had no idea he was coming until mom came home from work and she had Frankie with her. 

I'm actually really happy with the way our relationships are going inside the family right now. Everything and everyone seems to be more relaxed, merrier, just happier. 

I guess Melbourne is going to be the best yet for all of us. 

-

Hey you crazy ppl!

Haha jk, I know you're not crazy, at least not in a bad way :) I have to apologize for the chapter being short and more boring than the other ones, but I was getting a lot of comments saying to upload faster and I thought okay, why not. The next one should be this long, more emotional, much deeper one, so until this is uploaded enjoy this filler chappie ;) And wow, 1,3K reads! You guys drive me INZAYN! Thanks :*

Also, after the last chapter I wrote that I will fan everyone back who fans me and after that I've really gained some new fans which is awesome! So for the record, just mentioning that apart from fanning people back I relpy to EVERY comment, no matter how many I get ;) I also thought of vote for a vote, like for every vote I get I will vote your story back, but that gets a bit complicated because some of you might not have a story of your own. So that won't be a thing yet... YET. In general, everything that is given to me, I will give back.

PS. I don't really know what picture or song should I put on the sidebar, so I'll leave you with the cutest ever video on YouTube and if you still haven't seen this, I feel for you :)

Comment, vote, fan, add!

You're beautiful <3

-SashaPop (the most randomest ever I know...) xxx