Chapter 5

"Remember all the things you and I did first, and now you're doing them with her-

Who the hell is it calling me 9AM on a Sunday morning? I press 'Answer' without really concentrating on whose caller I.D it was and cause Cher Lloyd to shut up. 

"I hope you have a good reason why you woke me or else I will chop you up," I groan into the phone.

"Well, good morning to you too Ari! I hope you had a splendid beauty nap, princess." The voice at the other end laughs. Of course, it's Jai. 

I smile and say, "Good morning Jai. Nice to see, no, hear you too. Btw, it wasn't much of a nap, I was out like the light for a good 10 hours." 

He chuckles. "I have no exact reason why I'm calling you, sorry. Just woke up and didn't have any sleep so I decided to have a chat with somebody, I'm so lonely here." I can perfectly imagine him pouting his lips.

"As I said, it's okay." 

There's a little silence at the other end of the line and then Jai asks, "Do you wanna meet up today?" 

SUCCESS. 

"I know a really good ice cream parlor some blocks down from here, maybe we could catch up? You could tell me about your life back in LA and I can tell you all what it takes to survive in the Janoskians crew." I can hear him grin as he says that. 

As much as I'd like to only let him talk, I know I have to start letting people in sooner or later. Might as well be sooner. I might as well start with Jai. 

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Umm, since I'm only 17 I don't have a license, but I-"

"I'll pick you up."

He seems surprised but doesn't argue. "Woah, I've never been picked up by a girl before."

"So what? There's always the first time for everything. It's not like we're going on a date or something!"

During the little awkward silence that follows I have to admit myself that actually, I'd love to go on a date with Jai. But I quickly throw that out of my head. "What time should I be there?" 

"How about 11 o'clock?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Ariana?" His voice sounds... anxious?

"Yeah?"

"...You won't chop me up then?"

I laugh at his childishness. "Nope, I left all of my knives back in America, good for you."

He chuckles lightly and adds, "See you soon," and hangs up. 

Okay, that means I have a hour and 40 minutes to get ready. That's perfectly fine with me, I've never been one of these kind of girls who take FOREVER to pick their outfit. Although - today I have to take at least 45 minutes for everything because I want to look stunning for Jai. 

Gosh, here go these thoughts again! Stop it Ari, you're not made for each other. I'm 19, he's 17. I'm already a grown-up, he's still a teenager. I'm from California, he's born and raised here, never got out of the country. I dye my hair red just to cover up my natural hair color what I hate and become someone I'm not, he has soft curly chocolatey brown hair which fall perfeclty in place without any effort. I'm a shy simple girl, broken because of her past, he's living life to the fullest. 

Everything about him screams no. And that's what makes me want him so badly.

-

Hey guiseee! :) 

You have every right to be mad at me. Go on, express yourself down it the comments or whatever you want. I've just been extremely busy lately with all my school stuff and now that it's holidays I have even more stuff to do... So this is probably gonna be the last chappie this year, the next one is going to be up in 2013 ;) I hope that at least then I'll have some spare time to start posting new parts more frequently. Anyways, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I <3 U 

PS. On the sidebar is Ari's panda sleeping mask, found it on weheartit.com and thought it was too adorbs to leave out of my story :3 And the song is what she was jamming to while getting ready :)

Comment, vote, fan, add!

You're beautiful <3

-Sasha Xoxo