Chapter 39

Hey guys, we're getting close to the end of this work now. If you'd like to read more from me, then leave me a comment with your ideas and I'll be happy to consider them for my next piece. I hope you've enjoyed this story and thanks for your support. 

Namjoon walked down the apartment hallway, loosening his rucksack off of his shoulder as he went. He'd made good time getting back here and was expecting to see most of his mates waiting to greet him but apparently not. His watch told him it was just after midday so they should be at home, but no one was out in the living room or the kitchen.

He headed along the corridor, passing the second TV room and the large, remodelled bathroom. The last couple of months, with workmen trapsing in and out of the property while they all stayed hidden or elsewhere, had been taxing but ultimately worth it, and it was done now. The builders, who hadn't received any explanation for the work their anonymous client had requested, must have been fairly confused. Turning a four-bedroom luxury complex into a two giant twin-bedroom with eight individual walk-in wardrobes was a strange ask in anyone's book. As usual, money had been employed to make sure that questions weren't asked.

Namjoon headed to his own room, or at least what he usually thought of as his room, most commonly shared with Taehyung, Narae and Jungkook, but not always. He preferred the west facing bedroom over the other because the beds were closer together and it didn't get such bright light in the mornings. He also liked the way the others teased him for 'guard-dogging' the youngsters.

When he got there, he found some of his mates were at home after all.

On one bed, Narae was laid out, naked from the waist up and with Jungkook and Taehyung both curled into her chest. They were stripped to their boxers, and each had their tongues and their teeth around her nipples which were as puffy and pointy as he'd ever seen them. On the other bed, Hoseok was fully dressed, although sporting an impressive hard on through his sweatpants, and watching the little scene in front of him with a perfectly relaxed posture. Namjoon raised his eyebrows at Hoseok who just grinned.

"Oh, thank God you're home. I need rescuing – ahh!" Narae complained, losing her breath at the end after a particularly energetic suck from Jungkook.

Namjoon grinned back at Hoseok then walked forward, lowering his backpack to the floor and removing his own T shirt.

"You're not tied up." He pointed out reasonably.

"They've kept me here for hours and they won't let me come." She moaned, squirming under their combined attention.

"You know your safe words baby." Namjoon reminded her breezily, but then he turned to Hoseok, a blush of concern colouring his voice. "How long has she been there?" He asked.

Hoseok grinned with a little shake of his head at Narae's dramatics. "About 14 minutes."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and went back to pulling down his own jeans, ready for the afternoon's change of clothes. Maybe he had time for a quick interval in between though.

"How was the meeting?" Hoseok asked, enjoying, but not responding to Narae's increased moans of frustration, which he knew were for Namjoon's benefit.

"It was okay. Just last-minute details being worked out. I don't know why they want the whole thing so choreographed. Yoongi nearly lost his temper but not really. You know how he gets about this stuff." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, considering exactly how he planned to spend the hour and a half before they were all being picked up again.

Narae was close to growling at being so ignored by the two older men.

"Our little pitbull. Yes, I know him quite well." Hoseok replied fondly, thinking of how riled Yoongi always got when someone put too much pressure on any of their mates.