Chapter 8

"We need to go. We'll see you all back here in a few hours." Namjoon signed off and he and Jungkook were gone the next second, Just Taehyung and Jimin remained. Jimin looked desolate. There was no other time in the world when Taehyung would have ignored the bleak hurt in his friend's eyes. But just this once, he needed to be elsewhere.

"Jimini, it will be okay. We'll figure this all out." Taehyung tried to offer a final few words of comfort before he had to leave. Jimin gave him a cursory nod, but Taehyung knew he was hiding a torrent of emotion.

Having left him with the phone, Hoseok was walking Yoongi back towards the sofa and was carefully lowering them down. The kiss Yoongi had shared with Hoseok to show Jimin the truth seemed to have released something within them that they now couldn't put back. They were almost devouring each other now.

"You need to go." Jimin prompted. He must have seen the distraction on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung nodded. He had to be with them now.

"Yeah. I do. I'll see you later." He tried to sound sad, but it just came out as distracted. He and Jimin nodded again at each other and then he hung up, putting the phone down and then turning his attention back to the sofa.

Hoseok and Yoongi were sprawled across the sofa, Hoseok on top and mouthing at Yoongi's pale neck. Yoongi was craning back to find Taehyung.

"Tae, come here." He asked, reaching one hand out for him.

Taehyung gladly crossed the room and sat behind Yoongi's head. The couple sat up a little so that Yoongi could lean against Taehyung's chest and not exclude him. Taehyung didn't feel the slightest jealously watching the other two kiss. He wanted his own kiss, sure, but that was only a matter of seconds away. And besides, it was insanely hot to watch his two soulmates make out so close to him.

Hoseok couldn't get enough of Yoongi's skin and his lips and his tongue. He tasted strongly of peppermint all the way over his body and his mouth nearly blew Hoseok's mind with the cool, peppery freshness. It was like having his own Christmas candy cane to suck on.

Above them, Taehyung gave a little whimper. He wasn't sad as he had been in the practice studio. But he was maybe a little neglected. Hoseok looked up into his vulpine eyes, hooded now, losing focus, and he surged forward. Leaning over and across Yoongi who was still panting below him, Hoseok reached his own lips to Taehyung and set about evening out the kissing score.

"God, that's so hot." Murmured Yoongi below them. His eyes were trained on the sloppy kissing which was going on above his shoulder. Both of his soulmates moaned into each other's mouths and Hoseok absently reached down, finding Yoongi's mouth with his thumb, allowing Yoongi to suck it in greedily. Weird, because he'd never once done that with any women; just randomly invited them to suck on his fingers. But something told him it was what Yoongi would like it and it would make him feel good too.

Hoseok leaned back from Taehyung and saw with satisfaction that the younger had lost the focus in his eyes again. His lips were still slightly parted and Hoseok knew that he'd let them take care of him completely.

"You taste like marzipan Tae." Hoseok told him happily, wiping his mouth with the back of his free hand.

"What does Yoongi taste like?" Taehyung asked, blinking slowly and licking his lips.

"See for yourself." Hoseok suggested, withdrawing his thumb from Yoongi's mouth. Hoseok held the back of Taehyung's neck and guided him to bend over until his lips connected with Yoongi's. Yoongi decided to sit up and twist around a little more. Taehyung was too spaced out right now so Yoongi wanted to lead. He hauled himself up and swivelled round between his two mates until he could hold Taehyung properly and kiss him like he deserved.