Chapter 7

"Okay, look everyone. This morning has been crazy and we all need some time to think about things, and to let these bonds settle. Sejin knows something's up so we're all off the hook for the day."

Namjoon was trying to stay focused, but out of sight of the camera, Jungkook had let one of his hands slip across Namjoon's lower belly and he was beginning to bump his nose against Namjoon's shoulder. His baby wanted attention. He reached up to hold Jungkook's hand, trying to sooth him.

"Can we all agree to meet back here no later than 4, so we can all talk this through?" Namjoon asked those remaining on the screen."

"What about Seokjin?" Yoongi asked from his place on the screen.

Jungkook's hand dipped down the front of Namjoon's pyjama trousers and his brain temporarily scrambled. He pulled himself back.

"Let me message him. He just needs some time. It was insensitive of me to talk about someone else bonding with his Soulmate like that. God knows, we're all territorial right now. He just needs a few hours and he'll start to see the gaps."

Namjoon hoped this was true. Okay, what else needed to be said before he ended this call. Jungkook and their bond were calling to him now. Jungkook's nose bumping had turned into soft kissed along the ridge of his shoulder. He spat out some final words of advice without thinking about them too carefully.

"Obviously everyone be careful around each other. Remember if you touch, you're likely to bond and I really think we should talk about this before everything gets more complicated than it already is."

"Hyung, please I can't wait any longer." Whispered Jungkook, so low that Namjoon himself nearly missed it. Jungkook's other hand was rising up the front of Namjoon's chest, pulling their bodies together.

"We need to go. We'll see you all back here in a few hours." Namjoon nodded once more, not waiting for everyone else to say goodbye. He hung up and dropped the phone where he stood, leaning back into Jungkook's strong body, and releasing the groan he'd been holding in.

Jungkook's hand slipped lower down the front of his trousers and grazed over the top of his shaft, which was lengthening quickly under those tender touches. Wrenching a hiss from Namjoon, Jungkook wrapped his fist around the elder's length and began tentatively stroking him up and down.

"You seem to know what you're doing." Namjoon mused, wondering at Jungkook's never ending supply of confidence and talent.

"I really don't. I'm just thinking what would feel good to me." Jungkook answered, taking Namjoon's earlobe between his lips and pulling at it needily. "You feel big."

"I... I...." Namjoon stuttered, not sure what he could say. "You know what I look like." He finally replied. They'd all seen each other completely naked, mostly just by accident or lack of privacy backstage. After ten years as roommates, they had very few secrets left from each other.

"Yeah, but I wasn't really paying attention. I didn't know." Jungkook flicked his thumb over Namjoon's tip and Namjoon rolled his head across Jungkook's shoulder with a little whine.

"I want to make you feel good, Hyung. Please let me make you feel good."

"How do we do this? I've never done anything with a man before." Namjoon responded tentatively. He felt a little shy, wanted to make sure Jungkook's expectations weren't too high at the start.

Jungkook chuckled. "I honestly never thought my soulmate would be a man. I mean, I know it doesn't matter. And God knows I wouldn't trade you for anyone else in the world right now, but I never thought you'd be a guy."