Chapter 13

Because of the obvious problems that could arise if seven Bangtan boys and an unknown woman all walked into a known Soul Doctor's office, it was decided by the company that their chosen physician, would come to them.

As had been the status quo for the past three nights, Namjoon and Jungkook had been sleeping and staying at Jungkook's flat, just across the complex. Narae, Jimin and Seokjin, likewise, were holed-up at Seokjin's place, and Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok had had the larger dorm to themselves.

The latter three were sat now, having got themselves dressed in good time for the rest of the groups, and then for the doctor to arrive.

"I feel like we haven't seen anyone else for weeks." Lamented Taehyung, carrying a few bottles of chilled water from the kitchen. He tossed one each to Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hmm." Hummed Yoongi, encouraging Taehyung to lay his head down in his lap. "Wish we never had to see anyone else ever again!"

"You don't mean that. You've missed the others." Hoseok swatted at Yoongi's arm.

"I'm sure I'd miss them eventually. But I haven't missed anything outside of this flat yet. I certainly didn't miss them half an hour ago." He deadpanned and tugged lovingly on Taehyung's bottom lip, remembering how it had wrapped around his own cock for a good part of the afternoon.

"Well, I guess when you put it like that, it's pretty hard to miss anything with this distraction around." Hoseok agreed, leaning over and kissing Taehyung, upside down, and still supported in Yoongi's lap.

Taehyung only hummed out his appreciation.

"You two are going to have to stop spoiling me like this otherwise I'll actually turn into a prince." Taehyung finally grumbled, settling himself sideways and cuddling into Yoongi's stomach.

"I don't think there's any chance of that baby. Just let us do what we need to do." Yoongi told him gruffly, earning an indulgent smile from both of his mates.

"Is that the door?" Hoseok asked, straightening himself up and looking towards the hall. Taehyung made to rise up and although Yoongi tried to pull him back, he was forced to let his mate go so he could go and see who it was.

"It's the throuple" called Taehyung gleefully from the hall.

"Throuple?" Asked Jimin, the first to follow Taehyung back into the living room.

"It's an English word. It means three of you, in a relationship, like a couple." Taehyung beamed at Jimin from afar. He'd have given anything to give his friend a hug, knowing he'd have just experienced as much of a mind-blowing couple of days with his soulmates as Taehyung had had.

Jimin just grinned back, "Hear that you two? We're a throuple!"

"We're a what?" asked Seokjin, pulling off his jacket as he walked.

"Don't ask!" Hoseok waved his arms and rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"What have you done with your better... third?" Yoongi asked smoothly from the sofa.

"Here I am!" Narae piped up, fresh faced from the cooling air. She barged in between Jimin and Seokjin, friendly shouldering them apart so she could be next to each of them and smiled at the others.

"It's nice to see you again Narae." Taehyung smiled politely at her. "How have you been?"

As soon as he said it, Taehyung realised what a stupid question this was. She'd been great, obviously. In fact, if her week had been anything like his, it had involved a lot of new and wonderous sexual exploration of her two favourite people on this earth.