Drunken Love and The High Five Barkada Serye EXPLAINED! (Read 'til the end!)

Hello, Lovies!

Welcome aboard to the Book 1 of THE HIGH FIVE SERIES, entitled DRUNKEN LOVE (Toni + Jayveen).

And please allow me to guide you properly with this series! 😉

Originally, "She Loves Her" is the previous title of "Drunken Love" and was supposed to be just a standalone book! However, my dear sweet readers were requesting for Alpha and Love's story. I honestly just kept it aside until I gave in to the growing number of requests. Who couldn't say no to a challenge, right? And soooo here we are!

☝️ Now, before introducing the entire set of The High Five Barkada Series, let me first introduce the second Book entitled TAMED BY ALPHA (Love + Alpha).

Now, this is important ❗️

"Tamed by Alpha" has two parts.

1. Part 1 can be read interchangeably with Drunken Love.

Meaning, you can read first either "Drunken Love" or the first part of "Tamed by Alpha". It doesn't matter.

Why? TBA Part 1 is Alpha and Love's story before college and before meeting Jayveen (from Drunken Love). Therefore, reading Jayveen's story won't spoil Part 1.

Author's advice: Read Part 1 ahead of Drunken Love. But as I'm still working on the first part of TBA ✌🏻 and if you are just so excited to read Drunken Love, feel free.

2. Part 2 of TBA should be read after it's Part 1 (of course) AND Drunken Love.

Meaning, reading second part TBA will definitely spoil the story. Plus, you'll miss a lot of story parts and the thrill would be different.

Why? Because TBA Part 2 is Alpha and Love's story during college and after that.

Spoiler Alert: Not everyone gets to have a happy ending.

Author's Advice: Read this after TBA Part 1 and Drunken Love.

🌈 Then, finally the other HIGH FIVE BARKADA SERYE Books:

Never Again (Alex + Therese)

You'll meet Therese and Alex in Drunken Love and TBA Part 2. However, expect that it will just be tidbits of it. So, if you're interested how their story will go, that's something to look forward to in their own book!

Pinky Swear (AJ + Luis Amber)

If you've read the first part of TBA, I'm sure you've come across AJ's Miss Glasses and Braces, and will encounter them in this book. So now, I'm surely you'll be dying to know how this bestfriend-ship will end. In mind, I'm already sad of AJ's plight.

Galaxy's Mystery (Galaxy+Mystery)

Obviously, by the title itself!
Who loves Galaxy, by the way? (Yes, would love an answer for that!)
And who's curious about how her story will go? (Would definitely love an answer for that, too!) But you see, Galaxy's spotlight will soon fade away. I wonder ,who would be that mystery girl who'll let the Heir of Montesclaros Realty and Company fall to her knees?

Yeeeey! That would be all, Lovies! And enjoy reaaaading! (Virtual huuuuug!)