Cook With Itadori [II]

Filler once again! Can't muster up the patience and energy to finish the fully scripted chapter 24, (which is at 1000 words at the time of this publish) so I decided to let's take a break and sit back!

The camera is fixated on a special man, donning a chef apron and holding up knives forming a "X" formation.

Chef Itadori: "Wellston! Welcome one and all! It is I! Y/N Itadori, God-tier and former Jack of Wellston, the very school you go to! For now, don't call me Y/N, but Chef Itadori!" A sudden roar of applause comes out from the audience stands.

He stands proud knowing that many students have come to see his cooking. HIs expertise is highly unmatched in this school. Who could match up with his cooking? Arlo? Isen? Blyke?

Chef Itadori: "Today! On episode 2 of Cook with Itadori, I have brought special guests today, and to replace Blyke and Remi, who are curreAsntly MIA..." He says, and then points his kitchen blade towards an ominous shadow...

Boom...

Assistant John: "Wait...when you told me to cook, I didn't think we were going to do this!"

Assistant Seraphina: "Of course, should've expected this from Y/N. instead of furthering research on why I lost my ability...he hosts a cooking show."

Assistant John: "Se-Sera! You can't say that aloud!"

Chef Itadori: "Ah! My wonderful assistants whom also happen to be my best friends in the entire world! How are you guys doing today?!"

Assistant Seraphina: "Y/N, there better be a good reason for this."

Chef Itadori: "Ahh...maybe we could discuss this over some Chocolate Cake?"

~

Chef Itadori: "So, it seems that the school board has already renewed my show for a second season, and we haven't even finished this season yet!"

Assistant John: "Then again, it is the only show produced and broadcasted by Wellston."

Chef Itadori: "Uh-uh John! More chopping, less talking. Seraphina! Where's the icing I asked for?!"

Assistant Seraphina: "Y/N...I will get you back for this..."

~

Assistant John: "Aw man...they just put in the grades for the World History test...and I got a 67...?!"

Assistant Seraphina: "It wasn't that difficult really. I got a 90."

Chef Itadori: "Yeah, but I got a 125!"

Assistant John: "W-what?! How?!"

Chef Itadori: "You know on the back of the thest where the bonus is? Where you had to list 20 world history facts to gain extra points?"

Assistant Seraphina: "Yeah...but I didn't even the attempt that. Even if it was going to give me 20 points."

Assistant John: "But...the math doesn't add up. The highest you could get on the test was a 120, where did the extra 5 come from?"

Chef Itadori: "I listed another 5 facts."

Audience: "Well, can we hear one?!"

Chef Itadori: "In the early 90s, Pepsi owned 17 submarines, a cruiser, a frigate, and a destroyer, all because of a deal with the Soviet Union in which they exchanged soda for military equipment. At the time, Pepsi had claimed the 3rd spot for the world's strongest Navy."

~

Assistant Seraphina: "Usually, it would be very surprising to see Y/N cook, seeing that no one has ever seen him do it before."

Chef Itadori: "Maybe because I shouldn't grace the world with my talents. Did you know my middle name is Souma?"

~

Assistant John: "And boom...! Just like that, the cake...is finished!"

As the three all stand behind their work, as Chef Itadori takes in the applauses and whistles and even roses thrown at him from the audience.

Chef Itadori: "Beautiful craftsmanship. I love it! Better than what Isen and Blyke did to my work last time!"

Assistant Seraphina: "...? What do you mean by..."my work"? Didn't we all pitch in thoroughly?"

Chef Itadori: "Yes, but if we are being honest Seraphina I did all of the work. There's a reason why the subtitles give me the title "Chef", and you, "Assistant".

Audience: "Get owned!"

Beeep.

End of Showing!

To be Continued --->