Cook With Itadori! [I]

A/N: Couldn't get myself to write anything plot wise, so this'll do. Not canon whatsoever, just think of it as filler.

The camera is fixated on a special man, donning a chef apron and holding up knives forming an "X" formation.

Chef Itadori: "Hellooo Wellston! It is I! Y/N Itadori, God-Tier and former Jack of Wellston, the very school you go to! For now, I'm not known as Y/N, but call me, Chef Itadori!" He says, and gets an applause from the crowd.

He begins to sow a very brought smile that makes the girls literally blush and shriek, Sera and John watch in the crowd as the roll their eyes.

Chef Itadori: "For the first season, and the first episode, I spoke to the headmaster, about him giving us, our very own show! Now, we can-"

Chef Itadori is cut off by a sound of a siren going off in the kitchen, there, everyone looks and sees a flame!

Chef Itadori: "Al-alright! Who left the stove on?!"

Beeeep

We'll be back just in a minute!

Chef Itadori: "Now! For our very own dish, we'll be recreating the spectacular item from probably the best move to exist! Ratatouille!"

A picture is shown on the TV of the selected food item, and in the background shows Chef Itadori running after Remi with a spatula.

The crowd then looks back at Chef Itadori, who then with his Cursed Energy Manipulation, invites all of the necessary items over to the table.

Soon, chef assistants, Remi and Blyke, come over to Chef Itadori's side. Not donning a special black apron like the master however, but wearing the basic white version all chefs working under Chef Itadori must wear.

Soon, the three begin cooking, as Remi was washing the dishes to prepare, Blyke getting out the kitchen weaponry, and Itadori himself bringing out the ingredients.

~~

Chef Itadori: "Y'know, I was such a skinny kid back when I was young. The wind could literally pick me up!"

Blyke: "Really?"

Chef Itadori: "Ah, yes. I didn't think that the kite was making me fly, not the wind itself."

~~

Remi: "Sera one time tried to steal from Y/N."

Blyke: "Huh?! She was our Queen! And now she's representing us as Ace?!"

Remi: "Calm down, it wasn't anything major. Who knew Y/N does so great on history tests?"

Chef Itadori: "Ahaha, you two flatter me. My knowledge has been perceived as if I lived here for abruptly 500+ years and still counting..."

Remi&Blyke: "That was...oddly specific."

~~

Blyke: "Hey, sometimes I feel like I'm not talking to Y/N."

Remi: "What do you mean?"

Blyke: "Like, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to some over possible demon warlord."

The two look towards Chef Itadori, who casts a weird smile as he cuts bean stalks in quick fashion.

The duo look back at each other as they seem to be slightly weirded out.

~~

Chef Itadori: "Aha! The great dish has been remade! Simply put into life!" He says, getting an applause.

Remi: "H-hey...where's Blyke?"

Chef Itadori: "Aha! How did we make this! Fellow supporter, we made this through-"

He is instantly cut off as the ceiling crashes in, and appears to be two bodies.

Crashes onto the table, where the Dish was at, the smoke clears, and it appears to be...Blyke and Isen?!

Blyke: "Gimme my spatula!"

Isen: "Where's my pen?!"

Before they could argue anymore, the crowd had signs of shock as, Chef Itadori had suddenly...4 eyes?!

Chef Itadori (?): "Alright, who wants to go...first?"

Beeeep.

End of showing!