Chapter 12: Awakening

-Itadori's POV
-Secret Room in Kovoro Mall

Headmaster: "Isen, Blyke, Remi. You three may leave. Y/N, stay here for a bit."

He commands us, Remi gives me a worried look and I motion with my hands that'll it will be alright.

After the news got leaked today in the article of this school's paper, I was walking with John to our class, by the way, we made up, and I was called here by the PA.

Headmaster: "Mr. Itadori, it is highly recommended that you watch what you do. With Seraphina suspended, I've noticed that the schools's balance...has tipped."

I nod and stay quiet.

Headmaster: "You have become...proactive. Is everything alright? You've been getting into more fights, and now this? Is it because Seraphina is suspended? This is why you are acting like this all of a sudden?"

Y/N: "No headmaster, not at all. I'm sure you know that Seraphina is the strongest student in school, and with her power, she kept said balance. With her gone, that balance tips down to the second strongest, me. It's been difficult trying to maintain it, but I think I got the gist."

Headmaster: "Good. With your roommate, JC, being suspended as well, I thought this would somehow affect you to act...irrationally. As if it's not you controlling your own body. I'm glad to say my doubts have been waved off. It would be painful to watch a obedient and good student like you change."

I nod my head and study his words. What did he mean by, "As if it's not you controlling your own body?" I'm controlling my own body, that's for sure.

Does he...

Does he know about Sukuna?

Surely not, and I hope he doesn't as long as I'm here. Nobody knows about Sukuna but me, and I will like to keep it that way.

Headmaster: "Y/N, you are dismissed."

He says calmly, I nod my head for the final time and leave.

Y/N: "Phew! That was close. Maybe I'm just being...paranoid. Surely no one knows about him."

I say, I look at the time and begin to head to my next class.

Timeskip(EPS 52-53)

Y/N: "Quick question, Arlo, please don't tell me we are doing turf wars."

John: "W-wait, we are doing turf wars? Maybe you and Y/N can do something, but I can't do much!"

Arlo: "Will you two relax? You are not fighting at all, it's just going to be a short meeting."

Arlo says, John looks at me with confusion as I shrug my shoulder, and we keep moving on.

We reach the turf war spot, and there we see two people.

Those are the same people that broke John's phone from earlier!

"Oh, there you are Arlo!"

"We were starting to think you weren't going to come!"

Seeing them, John instantly feels threatened. I hold my stance just in case anything happens. Knowing Arlo, it's likely to go down here.

John: "Mind telling me what's going on?"

Y/N: "Arlo..."

Arlo: "Hold on. I need to arrange something."

He says, and begins to walk off towards the other two. Meanwhile, I pull John aside and whisper to him.