Chapter 11: Interrogation

-Itadori's POV
-Secret Room in Kovoro Mall

Y/N: "These cuffs are really, really fragile. I could barely move and ill break 'em."

Isen: "That's what I've been saying! They couldn't at least build them a bit...better? I could break out of it easily!"

Blyke: "Hey! You two cut it out or you will get us into even more trouble!"

I slump down in my chair and sigh, so much for stopping them. I let dropped my guard and I was tazed, wow, even I was surprised at that.

But as much as I hate to admit it, Blyke is right. We can't break out of these just yet, it'll paint us more of a criminal than a hero.

And to go auth the fact that we were interrogated by one of the mall cops. At first, he didn't believe us, but when I mentioned that we were all from Wellston, he suddenly trusted us.

How can a school change someone's credibility? I might have to research that when I get back to the dorm.

Remi: "Isen, Y/N, these cuffs weren't designed for us..."

Y/N: "Really? I could tell."

Isen: "Then...what's the point of these?"

Remi looks at us before speaking again, and I could sense that a major speech was about to erupt from her mouth.

Remi: "Alright...answer me this. Why did you allow you guys to be caught? You three are clearly stronger than them."

Y/N: "I was already apprehended, I'm not much into violence, so I didn't want to cause any ruckus."

Isen: "Exactly what Y/N said. It'll be a pain in the ass to worry about the consequences later."

Blyke: "Makes sense. He had the authorities, backing him up. I know for sure Y/N couldn't resist even if he wanted to."

Y/N: "💢Wait hold on what is that supposed to mean?!💢"

Remi: "Authorities or not, it serves as a reminder for us. Perfect for mid-tiers, but somehow works as a temporary notice towards us."

Remi lets her words sit in the room, weighing down the atmosphere. I thought about what she said too.

It somehow correlates to what I said when I had my argument for Arlo back then.

Strength means nothing without a drive for it. I'm strong, but I don't want to fight if I have to. If I had resisted back then, I would've got myself into way more trouble...

Blyke: "Wow...you sure do know a lot about cuffs."

Y/N: "I think she has a bachelor's degree in Cuffology..."

Isen: "Haha. Maybe she's into like, deep stuff. Philosophy. Is it Philosophy? Yeah, I think it is."

As time passed, it felt boring as it could ever be. It was like detection maxed out to the max. Really, really boring.

Isen: "W-wait...! Really?!"

Remi: "Yup, she pretty much knocked herself out by trying to grab me. Y/N and I headed back. I had to cuff myself while he had to explain to his manager what happened."

Y/N: "Safe to say, I still have my job as a janitor in the cinema. Just uh...without a paycheck for the next 3 weeks..."

Remi: "Honestly, I wonder if I had kept going. How many security guards would it take to stop me-"