11

TW: Abuse, Toxic, Rape

- Also, shits might get scary or gruesome so I recommend reading this with caution (since my dark mind went on a fun trip while writing this)

As Naoto was busy packing their clothes for their trip to Kyoto, (Y/N) was playing on her iPad.

Eventually, she got bored and decided to go to the living room.

She grabbed the teddy bear and looked at it.

'Who was that? That lady from my dream or whatever it was, who was she? Also if mom is alive why did she decide to hide?'

Her thoughts were invaded by the fact she was very curious to know the truth.

"(Y/N)! Come on! I already got your suitcase and mine inside the car" Naoto yelled.

Naoto was now standing by the door, waiting for (Y/N).

(Y/N) ran back to her room and grab her bag.

"Coming!" she grabbed her phone, iPad, stylus, Nintendo switch, power bank, and their charges and place them inside her handbag.

She closed her bedroom door and bolted towards the main door.

Naoto quickly headed to the gas station first since the trip to Kyoto might get long so they had to be prepared.

Naoto and (Y/N) step out of the car.

While Naoto was busy filling the car with gas, (Y/N) went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she got out of the restroom when she got pulled back to the restroom.

"WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?-" her eyes widened.

"Hey, sweetie! Did you miss me? Sorry I wasn't around. After you got discharged from the hospital, I couldn't find you even when I tried hiring some agents to look for you, you seem to disappear out of nowhere" Shinichiro pouted.

(Y/N) stared at Shinichiro as if he was crazy.

'I thought after the concert he was gonna be busy?! Don't tell me he skipped his work all because he wanted to see me?'

"I-I..." no words come out of her mouth.

"It's fine if you have nothing to say! In fact, I prefer you don't say anything but come on... Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving the hospital so early? So eager to leave aren't ya?" Shinichiro smiled.

His calm yet cheerful made (Y/N) tremble.

She instantly remembered what will happen if she ever left his side.

It was summer vacation when it happened.

(Y/N)'s grandparents invited Akira and her to go to one of the beach houses that was owned by the family for a small summer getaway.

Of course (Y/N) was so excited since she wasn't able to spend her last vacation in peace because of what Shinichiro did to her.

Long story short, he almost sliced her heels out of anger or jealousy.

Yes, you read that right.

Shinichiro Sano sliced (Y/N)'s heels to prevent her from leaving the house.

This happened while Akira was in Paris for a business trip.

While she was living in the Philippines with Izana and Shinichiro, Akira got back together with Shinichiro again.