25

As (Y/N) hold tightly to the rope that was in front of her, she started climbing up.

The girl sadly didn't realize that Mikey was just waiting for her to get to the balcony safely.

(Y/N) manage to get to the other side.

Brushing some dirt off of her, not realizing that Mikey already jumped from the other balcony and was behind her.

"(Y/N) please stop playing silly games, it's making me very tired and also I cannot accept the fact that you left me.  Do you have any idea how that hurts me? Did you really pick a man that you didn't know over me? Why did you fake your own death? Do you hate me that badly?" Mikey kept throwing questions at her.

Mikey kicked (Y/N) on her ribs, sending her flying across the balcony.

Her back hit the railings of the balcony.

"Then again..." Mikey walked slowly towards her.

"You are the same as that whore"

"Always running away from their problem, couldn't even handle the fact that she learned I killed her older brother"

"I didn't mean to kill her brother, well not really" Mikey shrugged.

(Y/N) couldn't take Mikey's harsh words against her mother and her.

Without thinking, she grabbed a pot of plants and threw it at Mikey.

Mikey manages to dodge it, hitting Sanzu in his face.

"ACK!" Sanzu fell to his butt.

(Y/N) kept throwing pots of plants at Mikey, most of them missing him.

Not until the last pot hit the sides of Mikey's face.

"I never wanted to exist because of this, I ONLY WANTED M A M A  AND  P A P A" she yelled.

Mikey was taken back when he heard her yell for the first time.

"They created this stimulation since they killed mama and papa was missing"

'What is she talking about?-' Mikey thought as he gently touch the injured part of his face.

"All of you were just an...illusion, well more likely...came from a stupid manga" (Y/N) stood up.

She started to walk towards Mikey.

Mikey suddenly felt someone dragging him by his collar, and there was (Y/N).

(Y/N) was dragging him to the edge of the railing.

He doesn't know how she managed to be so strong but he held her by his throat and was swung over the edge.

(Y/N) was basically just holding him to prevent him from falling.

"All I wanted is mama and papa to return after they were taken them away from me" her voice held no emotion but only void.

"After finding out that I was no longer human, they must have disposed of them"

Mikey looked at her.

He noticed that were small glitches or static around (Y/N)'s body.

"I was placed in that stupid pod, along with the others. Even you were in the stimulation"

(Y/N) was starting to remove her fingers.

"If they won't give me what I want, then I will the one to serve them this"

(Y/N) remove her last finger.

She watched as Mikey fell to his death.

"Tch I should've thrown him properly" she turned her back.

She looked at Sanzu's unconscious state.

(Y/N) raised her hand and long stretched arms appeared.

She motioned her hands as if to command the hands to grab Sanzu and threw him off the balcony.

The hands crawled towards the unconscious pink-haired man and were thrown off the balcony.

(Y/N) looked back at the balcony, not even saying a word.

She then walked away.

'I have to find papa'

Her aura was surrounded by glitchy blocks and almost the ground around her was collapsing.

Her steady footing showed that she wasn't the same person as she is.

A/N: I finally killed Mikey and Sanzu, time for the next duo >:))