06

Naoto was way into his panicked state. He was so close to losing his shit. His head was full of negative thoughts. Such as (Y/N) possibly being kidnapped for money purposes, the kidnappers raping his daughter, or other cruel things.

"Naoto focus! Geez..." Takemichi slapped Naoto's back.

"What is it?... I don't think I can live anymore..." Naoto muttered.

"Look set those sad thoughts first, we have a letter!" Takemichi waved the letter in front of Naoto's face.

Naoto raised his eyebrows. Why in the world there is a letter, ultrasound, and a pregnancy?

"Please give me that letter" Takemichi handed the letter.

Naoto started reading the letter.

Dear (Y/N),

I know mama has been quiet for a while but I wanna tell you this if something happened to me.

Remember the time you spent time with uncle Naoto and kept telling me "Where's dad? Is he gonna come home?"

Well, I will tell you who is your dad.

Actually, this is just a guess since I'm not sure if my answer is even right. Yes, I do admit I am dirty. Throwing myself into every boy that I met, thinking it was true love.

Your legal father is Naoto Tachibana. I got married to him after something occurred between us (I won't tell you the reason, it's embarrassing). That's why you have his surname.

But your real father is Takemichi Hanagaki or even worse is Manjiro Sano.

It's fine with me if you wanna meet Takemichi Hanagaki but I don't want you to meet Manjiro Sano.

I know you're probably asking why so I'll tell you this.

Manjiro Sano is a dangerous man.

Izana Kurokawa, your biological dad's adoptive brother, told me that his dark side was slowly showing, and is starting to lash out.

I'm afraid of what he can do to you. He might do something outrageous and you might get hurt.

I won't allow it.

So now, just follow my orders and DON'T talk or even INTERACT with Majiro Sano.

Remember this (Y/N), mama will always love you and I'll make sure to keep you out of harm's way.

Whether it will cost me by dying or even suicide. I will do it for you.

I love you anak.

Naoto was in disbelief. Takemichi was even shocked.

Naoto dropped the letter and punched Takemichi.

"YOU'RE HER FATHER?! Why didn't you tell me?" Naoto angrily shouts.

Naoto can't believe it. The man who was his sister's boyfriend was the father of his daughter?

"Ouch! Naoto let me explain!" Takemichi kept dodging Naoto's punches.

"Why would I?! I help you to save my sister yet this is the thanks I get? Fucking shit Takemichi" Naoto's tear fell from his face.