08

A/N: Triggered Warning: Rape!

While sitting and watching the movie that Elisse picked for (Y/N) was starting to zone in on her own the world again.

The feeling of emptiness was always familiar to (Y/N) but the sudden flash of scenarios still scares her.

Like the other day, while watching some anime with Mikey, she suddenly got a vision of a blonde boy with long hair wearing his jacket over his shoulders while his arm around a (H/C)'s shoulders.

Or even when she was with Ran (Mikey had no choice but to put you with Ran since he still doesn't trust Sanzu), she suddenly saw a tall figure making out with the same girl in a hallway or something.

She was confused about why she kept seeing these random visions or more like memories.

After seeing the visions, she will keep hearing small murmurs saying "That's you...".

This always put her in distress but she tried ignoring those.

The only sad thing about the vision it only kept happening whenever she was with Bonten except for Mochi.

The most interesting in her opinion is whenever she was in Kokonoi's care, she kept seeing everything in white.

Like when Kokonoi and her were doing online shopping, she suddenly got a vision.

Her transparent was next to seem a couple hugging while the background them are decorated in a romantic way.

And then there was one time when she saw the same couple jumping out of joy while the girl was holding a pregnancy test.

She can't really put her finger on what's going on.

She even saw them making out a familiar large couch. She was traumatized by it by the way.

She can't really hear what they were saying but one thing she can guess, they were madly in love with each other?

She decided to just leave it but it did bug her the most.

She decided to ask Kokonoi if he ever had a girlfriend or someone he likes, his reaction immediately gave her the answer.

He said "yes" and she asked again if he was engaged to someone and to her shock he said with a sad tone.

"We were supposed to be married when she got pregnant but for some reason, she suddenly ran away from me after knowing my job back then"

(Y/N) is, well, satisfied with the answer Kokonoi gave her but there were still missing pieces in the puzzle.

Why is Kokonoi the only one who has the most triggered vision compared to the others? Could he be somewhat important to her?