22

Hanma was smoking on the rooftop of their organization's building.

He remembered how he played Elisse, Chifuyu, and the others.

He doesn't know why he did it but maybe it's because he loved the look on everyone's faces.

Either if they are happy or miserable.

He enjoyed the tragedies that were unfolding.

He was enjoying the drama.

He acted like a loyal dog to Kisaki while playing the side character's head.

.

.

He remembered when he came across Elisse.

Elisse was a mess when he met her.

She was a mess.

She got rejected by Kakucho when she confessed.

She was walking by the sidewalk, almost limping.

You can tell from her dried-out eyes that she had been crying for a while.

Hanma got from a fight when he met her.

"What are you lookin' at?" she glared at him.

"Nothing. Just looking at a hot mess" Hanma laughed.

Elisse stood up from her crouching form.

"If only that stupid bitch didn't come across Kaku then maybe I would have won his heart yet here I am being a volleyball, to being tossed around" she buried her face in her hands.

"Stupid bitch? Who is that?" Hanma asked.

"Why interested in her too? Not surprising" Elisse mumbled under her breath.

"Well, I won't be interested in her if you show me pics" Hanma reached out his hand.

Elisse grabbed her phone, opened her gallery, and then looked for some Akira photos.

After finding one, she shoved it into Hanma's face.

"There," she rudely gave the phone to Hanma.

The photo showed Akira in a two-piece swimsuit and holding a beach ball.

It can be seen that she was with Izana and Kakucho.

Izana laughed at Kakucho since he tripped on his foot.

The camera was slightly angled to a lower angle, showing Akira's body.

The perfect lighting and splashed water made it perfectly perfect.

It almost was a perfect photoshoot.

Hanma licked his lips.

'Lovely body' he thought.

His thought was suddenly stopped.

He remembered that Kisaki knows her.

More likely is in love with her.

Hanma smirked.

He decided to play a little game of chess.

'Time to start this game, a game full of deceiving clowns'

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update since I was learning how to play Kalimba and I was literally floored, by the means of preparing in advance for face-to-face classes (if it will even continue) and for college (this school year will be my last yea...

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update since I was learning how to play Kalimba and I was literally floored, by the means of preparing in advance for face-to-face classes (if it will even continue) and for college (this school year will be my last year in senior high).

Well anyways bye~~