10

Bonten was in the middle of a meeting with Kisaki, Hanma, and Izana.

Izana is literally impatient and wants to end the meeting on the spot.

He misses his niece already.

He wants to leave already.

While in his train of thoughts about what to do after the meeting, someone busted through the door.

"Awe... I'm late to the meeting again?" a familiar voice.

His slim yet tall figure leaning by the door frame.

"Shinichiro your late" Kisaki rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry Sorry! I was busy with something so I have to come here" Shinichiro grabbed a chair nearby and sat beside Izana.

"Tch. You haven't changed huh?" Takeomi chuckled at Shinichiro.

"Oh shush! Continue the meeting" Shinichiro waved his hands as a signal that the speaker should continue.

"So in summary, this meeting is just to strengthen some ties?" Shinichiro shoves his hands in his pocket.

"Not just some ties to expand actually," Izana said.

Izana seemed to fix himself quickly, making Shinichiro sus of him.

"Where are you going? A hurry to a bar or something?"

"I have a concert to go"

"Didn't expect you to go to a concert? Your girlfriend is an idol?-"

"Geez old man, I'm going to a concert with your daughter"

Takeomi was supposed to leave the conference room but he was stopped when Izana mentioned Shinichiro.

"Shinichiro you have a child? Since when?"

"Oh, you know... She's around 14 years old. She's just an adorable cupcake! She's smart, she's elegant, she's good at everything and she's good with-" Shinichiro babbled. His arms wrapped around his body and were twirling like an idiot.

The Bonten executives stared at Shinichiro weirdly.

How can this guy, who literally commanded the Black Dragons and was now leading the most dangerous gang in the Philippines with Izana?

We never know. 

"ACHOO!" (Y/N) sneezed.

Naoto who was with her immediately grabbed a tissue and hand it to her.

"I feel like someone was talking about me..." she rubbed her nose.

"About you?" Naoto looked at her with concern written on his face.

"Never mind, let me continue on answering those algebra sheets" she grabbed her pencil and placed her bed table over her.

'I feel like someone is definitely talking about me either a good or bad thing about me'

"And did you know Takeomi, my little girl got an honor at her school! She was such a good student yet she is very quiet. But at least she was a good kid! Though she does look at me like she wants me to shut up but I don't care. She is so precious! I just want to spend the whole day cuddling, playing, taking naps, feeding her, dressing her up, spoiling her, going shopping with her- Oh the things I would do to spend her time with me!"

"Are you sure is that the leader of the most notorious gang back then, and then the current leader of the most feared gang in the Philippines, and lastly Mikey's brother?" Sanzu looked at Kokonoi.