09

TW: Mention of Rape!

(Y/N) lied in her new bed

She was transferred into a new private room, requested by Naoto of course.

Her body was still healing from the gunshot.

'This just sucks' she angrily looked up.

'Everything hurts, physically and mentally'

'Why can't I just live normally like a normal kid?! Is that too much to ask for?' she gripped her bedsheets.

'I'm starting to regret this badly, I wanna go back to the Philippines' she gently rolled to her left side.

Her window gently faced her with sunlight.

"I should just go back home, it's not worth it here. I always get in the shittiest wars all because of my past self's actions that I can barely remember. I'm fucking pathetic." she looked outside.

She noticed that there were a lot of guards in the parking lot of the hospital.

"I wonder what papa meant by raid... did they successfully capture them? I'm not sure about the capturing part, they could easily go around and escape but I wondered what really happened during that time.."

Her mumblings were put on stop when a familiar man entered the room, carrying a paper bag.

"How's your injury darling?"

"Tito Izana?! (Translation: Uncle Izana?!)" her facial expression went from calm to shock.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I heard from your uncle Carlos what happened so I immediately went back here to Japan to see the aftermath. I didn't expect them to straight-up hurt you" Izana placed the paper bag on a nearby couch.

"Can we just drop the topic about what happened?"

"Fine, what do you want to talk about then?" Izana grabbed a metal stool and place it near (Y/N)'s bed.

"I wanna go back to the Philippines"

"Sorry?"

"I wanna go back to the Philippines"

"Why?"

"I hate it here, I feel like everyone is looking at me like a toy. They kept fighting over me! And then not only that they kept saying that they are my dad! I know who my dad is and my only dad is-"

 They kept fighting over me! And then not only that they kept saying that they are my dad! I know who my dad is and my only dad is-"