04

'I always waited for you from the side lines'

'I always watched you from the side lines'

'I always supported you from the side lines'

'I always tried to be on top from the side lines'

'I always tried my best for you to be mine'

'What do you want me to do just to get your attention?'

The girl handed her letter to Kisaki.

Kisaki just ripped the letter right in front of her. Throwing the letter in front of her. As if telling her that he doesn't care about her efforts.

"I don't care about you" those words hurt her so bad.

She always greeted him good morning. She treated him equally cause their classmates just think of him while she thinks he is just shy.

When he got pushed down by their classmates she was there to help him get up.

'Is he this cruel?' she sadly thought.

"I want nothing to do with you" another irk of pain in her chest.

"Ok" she turned her and left. Not wanting to face him anymore.

"Pathetic" her tears started to run down from her cheeks.

'I guess it's a good thing that I told him that I like him, I won't carry this burden anymore' she wipes her tears.

A feeling told her that she is finally free. No need to keep chasing on the asshole.

'Your better than that idiot' her gut feeling told her.

The girl decided to finally move on from him. A silly childhood crush.

She was now determined to leave it all behind her.

She wanted to finally feel herself.

"Finally! I won't bother myself impressing you" she smiled to the moon.

'I won't bother myself acting like a fool for you'

'I won't change myself just for you'

'I will get my happy ending this time without you of course'

She walked home not knowing someone was following her from behind.

When she opened her door she saw her childhood friend Kazutora sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

"So how did it go?" he asked.

"As expected, he rejected me haha" she scratched her neck.

"Huh?! That asshole rejected you? The audacity of that ugly brat" Kazutora slammed his hands at the center table.

"Calm down you idiot!" she scolded him.

"Aren't you mad? He basically rejected your efforts? He is so fucking dumb" he looked at her.

"I'm not mad and I don't mind because I can finally be myself this time" she smiled at him.

Her smile always took him to the moon. Her bright smile can light up anything dark around him.

He himself can't believe that he manages to become one of her friends.

An angel, a perfect human being in his view. Words can't describe how he fell for her.

"Also, I have great news!" raising one of his eyebrows.

"I got a call from the agency! I can finally be a model" she clapped in delight.