01

3rd POV

Sounds of flying airplanes from above and chatter near the boarding sections filled the airport. It woke her back to her senses. 

"What the? Aren't I got shot by the bastard awhile ago?" She touched her forehead. Only to find nothing happened.

She was confused about what was going on.

How come she isn't dead?

And why does she feel very light?

"Oi! (Y/N) what are you standing there for? Hurry up!" a voice said.

Hold on. The girl thought. (Y/N)? Isn't that the name of her daughter? After a few seconds of sinking in her thoughts. She just realized something.

'DID I JUST GOT REINCARNATED AS MY DAUGHTER? WHAT THE FUCK-'

The girl looked around and saw a guy waving his hands.

"Bilisan mo kayaaa. Baka mainip yung mag-aalaga sayo, Balita ko pa naman masungit daw sya. (Hurry upp. I think he might get annoyed if were late. I heard that he's not nice guy when he's impatient)" the guy told her.

She nodded and ran towards her.

While waiting to get their suitcases, a skinny yet built man accidentally bumps into (Y/N).

"AH! I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" (Y/N) bowed to the man.

"It's fine, it's my fault for not looking where I was heading," the man said.

The man's eyes suddenly widened when (Y/N) raised her head.

"I am so sorry but I have to go now" then she ran to get her luggage and speed walk to her companion.

Not realizing that she accidentally dropped her wallet (it only has a picture and locket of some sort),

The man picked up the girl's wallet. When he opened the wallet to his surprise, he saw a picture with a familiar face to it.

'Hold on is she-' the man searched a little further. He found a locket that he clearly remembers.

The locket was something he gave to his first love and up to till now.

Realization hit him.

He looked at the picture again. A very pretty lady seems to be holding a small child, a year-old baby, in her arms. The child is almost the exact copy of the lady who was carrying her.

He finally realized it.

It was his ex-girlfriend. The lady in the photo was his ex-girlfriend. But besides her was a tall male wrapping his arms around her.

It seems that they look so happy. A perfect-looking family.

And that seems to piss him off grateful. Not until when he turned the photo to the back, 02/02/2012. It had a note stating a small yet when reading it was like a diary.

'(Y/N) was born a little way too early. She was seven months old when came out of me. A small yet fragile angel she is.'

Hold on, isn't that the last time he heard something from his ex before she went missing.

Whenever he tried to call her or message her, he got nothing in return.

He asked her friends if they know anything about her but lead him to a dead one. Except for one, a close friend of hers told him that when she broke up with Mikey, she ran off and then he found out she already married but he didn't know who the guy was. It was only a year when they broke up back then.