26

P A P A...

P A P A...

(Y/N) was roaming around the building, trying to find Naoto.

If you can't tell, Mikey's words got to her.

This led to her breaking something and she was starting to remember who she really was.

.

.

.

A small brunette was strapped to a table.

Tons of needles and small vile of either a virus or their 'experiment' around her.

A tall man with shades covering his eyes.

"Don't worry as your true papa, I will heal you and bring you along with me as I rule this world as their new god"

The little girl was trying to remove her restraints as the tall man with shades kept getting closer.

"PLEASE NO! I WANT PAPA" she yelled.

"Don't worry... Papa IS here, Papa will take your pain away so you can be with me forever" the man injected her with his syringe.

The girl felt a burning sensation through her veins.

It almost felt like she was being burned alive from the inside.

She closes her eyes as she felt very tired for no reason.

"Don't worry my little one, the moment you will wake up soon. You will be living in our utopia that was built for you"

He transferred her to another room.

The room was designed to be around for a 10-year-old.

He placed his daughter on the bed, tucking her in.

He went back to the laboratory and got some fluids for the child.

He entered the sleeping girl's room and attached the fluids to her body.

He called in his assistant to get the family nurse and watch over her.

.

.

.

The tall man with shades was pissed.

His former colleague found out about the child and was planning to whisk away the child from him.

Apparently, his 'woman' sent a letter to his former colleague about the child.

The letter state he must 'save' the child as not only he was using it as an experiment (well in his mind he was just helping her to ease her disease).

She was going on and on about her 'child' might get hurt if he didn't save her.

He manages to dig up some plans and build a pod.

Multiple pods to be exact.

This was his former mentor/master, Oswald E. Spencer.

He remembered clearly.

His supposed 'woman' was the daughter of his mentor.

He met the lovely woman when they were pretty young.

The moment he caught her eyes, he was already falling for her charms.

They were always seen outside after his studies, hanging out either drinking tea or sharing their days with each other.