12

TW: Mentions of Teenage Pregnancy (I am in no way shape or form promoting teenage pregnancy here)! Miscarriage! Mentions of Rape! Blackmailing!

A/N: This is gonna be a very heavy chapter

"First of all, why in the world were you running? And second why are you in a hurry?" Naoto asked (Y/N).

He notices while driving that (Y/N) was very fidgety.

She didn't open her phone to listen or even play on her Nintendo Switch.

He felt something was up.

Naoto knows something was up whenever the girl starts fidgeting.

"Uhm..." (Y/N) couldn't look at Naoto.

'Should I tell him what happened back then? He is gonna found out in the end so why not tell him already'

"U-Uhm..So..." (Y/N) stuttered.

"B-Back when I was still in the P-Philippines... Mama and Mr. Shinichiro are dating..."

Naoto's eyes widened.

"Dating? For how long?" He had to stop the car since there was a red light.

"F-For a w-week? I'm not sure, Grandma just knows that they dated back then and when they were in the Philippines they dated again"

(Y/N) remembered hearing from her grandma that the reason why Akira and Shinichiro had an on and off the relationship.

It is stated that Akira was pretty young back when she met Shinichiro.

Akira just finished high school while Shinichiro was starting his business.

It all started when Izana introduced Akira as his close friend and the one who healed his wounds every time he got into fights.

It was said that the moment Shinichiro land his eyes on Akira, he fell in love.

He would constantly ask for her.

Whenever Akira visit the house, he would suddenly appear out of nowhere and constantly flirt with her.

He doesn't care that Emma was scolding him that he was annoying or harassing her, he just wants her attention.

Akira tried to brush him off but he just won't budge.

He would never leave her alone.

Shinichiro thought she was just shy since he doesn't know that much when it comes to girls, cause my guy got rejected 20 times despite his charming looks.

That is until Akira decided to finally accept his cringe confession, thinking that he might tone down a bit.

Wrong move.

After a day when Shinichiro confessed, he would always follow her except when she was in university or he has something to do at his bike shop.

He would constantly follow her around.

He forbid her from going out with her friends unless he can come with them.

He also wanted her to live with him but she said no.

He would suddenly appear at Akira's university to take her home, even though Akira told him that he should NOT take her home since Akira wanted to keep the relationship a secret from everyone due to her 'personal reason' and from Mikey, Draken, Takeomi, and Sanzu.

At that time Shinichiro doesn't know that Akira was either sleeping or dating them in secret at the same time.

Mikey and Takeomi constantly fucking Akira while she slept, while Draken and Sanzu kept asking her out.