Elaborate plan...

A/n: Whoop Whoop dance party baby...

~~~

It's been a week since I last talked to Killua, he hasn't contacted me at all and I made no effort to reach out to him. Ever since we reunited it seems like it has only been fighting and chaos to come out of it. If he is going to show that he isn't grateful for my efforts to revive our friendship, then I won't put in that effort... Anyways, today is an important day, I don't have time to worry about Killua or anyone else. My train of thought was cut off by someone bumping into me, causing me to almost spill the drinks I was carrying.

I apologized and grabbed a platter filled with cups of champagne and walked out to the ballroom filled with tables of people. I dropped it off to a table filled with older men in suits. I walked away quickly and continued bringing drinks back and from the room waiting for the event to continue.

Since I attacked the girl last time and she knows how I looked I had to change my appearance. Machi applied so much make up to my face that I looked like an entirely new person. Machi had me bleach the ends of my hair and I had it in a fluffy seeming style. I saw Kalluto, who was also dressed as a butler, listening to another table talking.

"If you lost a purple donut, please head to the front desk," I heard someone say on the microphone from the stage. I looked back at Kalluto and he nodded before excusing himself and heading to a door on the left. I walked in soon behind him and took a deep breath of the fresh, colder air. There was a hallway with a few doors and stairs leading downwards.

"Very crowded in there," Kalluto said walking down the hallway and down the stairs, "I forgot how crowded these expensive dinners were."

"I've been inside a few of these for past missions," I mused, "This one isn't that bad."

Kalluto scoffed, "Okay, Mister high expectations."

We reached the bottom of the steps and pushed it open to find Machi standing there in a suit. She led us to right behind the curtains where there was Feitan, Shalnark and Nobunaga waiting. Kalluto went out with Machi since his nen ability can get rid of multiple people at once he was going to try and get rid of as many people as possible.

"Welcome to the 10th Net Vala!!" Machi said into the mic, pausing as the crowd cheered. Kalluto stood next to her holding a small silver character.

"I've located the girl," Shalnark said, "I don't see her brother anywhere."

"Good, so just wait until she comes up," I said looking at Nobunaga.

He nodded and I tuned back in to Machi speaking, "We'd like to present this award to... Marylin Walberry!"

I watched one of Marylin's body guards get up and walk to Machi. They whispered something to Machi and she just smiled and gave Kalluto the signal. The body guard's body immediately became rigid. It then slumped over and fell to the ground, lifeless. Looking behind him you can see the same thing happened with so many other people in the room. Panic started to happen but Kalluto made sure to get the people he was getting the strongest sensations of nen from.

Nobunaga and Feitan went out into the crowd and began to to kill all the other people there. I zoned in on Marylin but then I realized that another person was there with her. Nobunaga finally reaches the girl and goes to chop off Alluka's head.

"Wait!" I screamed in time, "She'll be more useful as a hostage than dead."

Nobunaga immediately changed directions and swiftly chopped off the head of Marylin. Machi tied up Alluka's arms and legs before she could get out of shock. I walked over and picked up Marylin's head and bringing it towards Alluka.

I shoved it in her face, "Aw man. Look at your friend," I walked around her and dropped the head in her lap.

She immediately started to scream and struggle against the threads Machi put on causing her to do a lot of damage to herself. By the time she stopped she had moved 4 feet away from the head and her arms and ankles were starting to swell up and were all bloody.

"Damn that's harsh," Shalnark whistled, "Isn't that your sister Kal?"

Kalluto shook his head, "No. Not anymore."

"Well what will we do with her?" Feitan asked kicking her lightly.

I looked down into her eyes, tears coming out at an amazing rate.

"Please," she whispered, "I saved your life, please."

"You didn't save my life," I scoffed squatting down, "You made it a living hell. Bring her somewhere secluded and unknown. I'll give you her brothers number, after a few days if torturing her give him photos and a price. Make it hella high he can afford it and would do it for her."

Alluka started shaking and crying screaming no, but Nobunaga knocked her out and carried her over his back.

Shizuku walked out from the kitchens quarters, "Sorry it took so long- holy shit that's more bodies then I expected."

She got to work immediately and Nobunaga brought Alluks out the doors. As she left I saw her tear stained face staring at me.

~~~