It all comes back around..

A/n: I made myself sit down and write these 2 chapters, and ended up enjoying it. I hope you guys enjoy the updates. (This one is longer than normal so hooray)

~~~

"Pancakes are almost ready! Come get them before Killua eats them all!" Alluka screamed from the kitchen.

Killua called me last night as I was halfway back to my house and told me that if I didn't come back with him and stay over for the night he wasn't going to be allowed to sleep in his bed. It was more of a demand than a question, but I didn't mind because Alluka promised to make us a special breakfast before she left.

Killua and I raced off the couch and ran to grab the plate of food that Alluka laid out for us. I got there first and reached for the bigger plate before I was faceplanting the floor. I looked up and saw Killua grinning like a cat, holding the plate with an extra pancake.

"Watch you feet, clumsy," walking to get a utensil.

I groaned and placed my head back on the ground, "Your real nice Killua, you know that right?"

A fork was thrown at me, landing right next to my head making a loud clattering sound, "Yep, you can say that again."

"I'll be heading out now guys," Alluka said walking towards the door with a pancake in a napkin, "Don't kill eachother, please."

I thanked Alluka, grabbed my plate of food and then walked back to the living room. As I sat down on the couch I accidentally sat on the remote and changed the channel to the news.

"GON!" Killua yelled, staring at me with eyes that could kill.

I nervously laughed and felt around under me for the remote. Once I got it I picked it up and tossed it to him since I didn't know the channel it was on before. Instead of him changing the channel right away he was focused on the news. I looked up after shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth and tuned in.

"More on the case of the missing gem, we were able to get an interview with mister Wallberry and his kids about the thief and his experience. Check that out right after this ad."

I glanced over at Killua and saw him put the remote next to him, leaving the news on.

"Your not going to change it back," I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Did you not hear what the newscaster said or have you've been living under a rock?"

I shrugged my shoulders sticking another piece of pancake in my mouth, "I don't know, doesn't sound interesting though."

"This is interesting. And really big," Killua began, "A gem was stolen form a famous family a while ago, apparently it had some type of good luck associated with it and was worth a lot of money. They have been talking about it for the past five years but the man was in a coma because of the thief's attack. He recently woke up and him and his kids have been working non-stop to find the culprit."

"What does that have to do with you though?" I asked finishing the last of my pancakes.

"Because they also hired some hunters to help them look for the gem and culprit, I'm one of those looking for the culprit."

"Oh, good luck with that."

The news came back on and the man they displayed on the screen seemed oddly familiar. I listen to him describe how the day was before the attack and then he started to describe the attack. I felt the color drain from my face as he explained the fight that happened between him and 14 year old me. There was no way, I thought I killed the guy.

My breathing sped up as they added in two sketches. One was mainly empty besides the fact that they got my hair color, skin color and eye shape. The other sketch was with my hair color, but also the back of the outfit I wore yesterday. It didn't have all the details on it but it was more than I would like for them to know about me.